Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Arsenal

jammastajai

Hey guys, I thought this would be a good idea for not just the ones new to steroids, but for everyone.

2. What drugs do you always have on hand while on a cycle? (excluding your aas)

and

1. What do you think is the top 3 most important drugs to have while on cycle?
(I know this is kind of an open end question not knowing what the cycles are, but just generalize it)

I would guess most of them have all their PCT gear on hand before starting in case something happens and they have to end the cycle short and start PCT earlier.

I would guess Nolvadex and derma sustain for PCT some use unleashed I believe.

Arimadex some do that all throughout the cycle and some just keep some on hand if they bloat too much or just use the nolva if gyno appears.

I would guess this seems to be pretty common for low to moderate cycles but for anything extreme femara i think is stronger than some of the products listed up above

I am a newb tho thats just shit ive been reading

During cycle -- adexx and UNLEASHED. That's about it besides all my protein vits/mins and such. And since I was a Primmo hound, even the adexx wasn't essential.

For PC -- HC G, a little adexx, UNLEASHED, POST-CYCLE for liver detox, BIG BLAST to maintain size. It's not all that complicated.

Hate Clomid -- nasty sides and overrated in terms of restoring HPTA.

Nolva is only if you're getting gyno and that can be avoided so it's kinds worthless IMO.

I think it's also a good idea to stay psyched for you workouts once you're clean. Stuff like Amp02, ZIP, VIGOR. PP's Dermatherne looks interesting. If you feel as if you have no edge at all, training can suffer and there go your gains. You must give your body a reason for keeping that extra muscle.

Obv that'd depend on the cycle.

If i am running tren i always have letro.

Unlike Nelson clomid works well for me without sides so clomid is a given in my pct stack.

I never cycle without plain ordinary multivitamins.

But mostly i gotta point to the fridge. The food is what's most important in the end. I strive for 5000 clean cals ed. This all depends on goals. My goals are typically dry gains so i design the cycle with this in mind and obv diet is key to results.

jammastajai said:
Hey guys, I thought this would be a good idea for not just the ones new to steroids, but for everyone.

2. What drugs do you always have on hand while on a cycle? (excluding your anabolic androgenic steroids)

and

(I know this is kind of an open end question not knowing what the cycles are, but just generalize it)
1.a strong ai
2.hcg
3.dermacrine sustain.

jammastajai said:

2. What drugs do you always have on hand while on a cycle? (excluding your anabolic androgenic steroids)

and

1. benzos
2. ancillaires
3. staple compounds

Top Bottom