Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting Dbol Only Cycle | HELP PLEASE, THANKS

frxshy

Whats the best Bulking & Strength gain workout routine for a 4 week Dbol cycle?

How many Mg's of Dbol should i take per day on a 4 week Dbol cycle? Which parts of the day should i take them?

I am using Nolvadex as my Pct.

How many mgs should i take daily post cycle?

Can or should I take them during the cycle?

I am a tad bit worried about the possibility of my testosterone failing me because i have a girlfriend and im very much horny all the fucking time. I love sex as does she. Last,

Will i be able to have sex on Dbol? Right after im off of it? WHat are the chances my test production will fail and for how long?

Please no smartmouths. Just answer my questions id greatly appreciate it.

Thankyou. Btw im 21 6'4 165 been working out for 5 years on and off. Try not to rage at me cuz im going through with the cycle either way. Just let me know the do's and donts to make sure i dont fuck myself over in the long run, Thanks. Also, if you request Test e during my cycle ill only take oral.

Whats the dosage of test that i should take each day per week during my cycle. Thanks

30-50mg of Dbol
500mg of Test weekly

Have an AI on hand for cycle usage, you will need it right away. I'd also get some Clomid for pct cause Nolva sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkjr nailed the cycling part of Dbol - you're best off using it as a kickstarter for testosterone. As for sex, many guys get super horny on Dbol. But if you go with a longer injectable cycle, you'll want to stack some HCG at the back end of this cycle since you're really worried about libido.

I see you said that you're running this cycle no matter what. But honesty, at age 21, and 6'4", 165 pounds, you could make some serious natural gains just by eating a ton and training.

165 6'4"!!!! You need food not dbol.... I mean 100-150 carbs per meal 50 grams of protein and 10-20 grams of fats per meal 6x a day... And remember protein shakes are not meals...

pkjr nailed the cycling part of Dbol - you're best off using it as a kickstarter for testosterone. As for sex, many guys get super horny on Dbol. But if you go with a longer injectable cycle, you'll want to stack some HCG at the back end of this cycle since you're really worried about libido.

I see you said that you're running this cycle no matter what. But honesty, at age 21, and 6'4", 165 pounds, you could make some serious natural gains just by eating a ton and training.

This couldn't have been a legit question, right?:shocked:

Thanks, appreciate it. Ima go natural gains for a few months then when school starts up ima try Dbol. Appreciate the feedback

Top Bottom