Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting again after 10 years: 1st Cycle over 50 but with a twist

Deadeye_37

Ok, first my stats:

6' 0"
280 lbs

My last bloodwork was fine except of course my Testosterone level which was way down.

Yea, I'm starting over after a really bad case of Shingles 10 years ago. It did damage to a nerve in my left side ribcage region. I will and do have chronic nerve pain that is so bad most of the time I have a hard time wearing a shirt for very long. The pain is like pins and needles combined with a really bad sunburn. I will likely have it for the rest of my life.
So in order to have any quality of life I have to take Methadone and Lyrica. It takes the edge of of the pain but it also zaps what little energy I had. I am going to try something because as you've read I have very little to lose.
At 45 I was 9% BFI and 225 lbs. and lifting heavy. Then this hit me and I basically had to quit the gym and concentrate on survival. I now know that my test is really low and of course that isn't helping with my energy level. My joints sometime hurt of course(because I'm fucking old!) but I want to prove to myself and others I can still go out fighting!

I'm asking for advice. This is where I used to go for answers so this is where I start again. I don't know if a cycle will be helpful or frankly if it will hurt but I cannot see where it could be much worse. I want to start with some Test and Deca. I used to make my on Fina using the cartriges and a kit but I've been out so long I don't even know if guys still do that or even if I would need it.
Sorry for the long Post but I really do need some help and would appreciate any advise. Thanks in advance.

Doug

I fucking never liked deca, and all that horseshit about "lubricating the joints". Ask a doctor, he'll look at you like a retard. It's synovial fluid and everyone thinks they need it when it mostly just their shitty form with weights that are too heavy for them. Fina, tren, etc. is harsh as fuck and as bathroom as it gets. If you can get test or are prescribed it, just use that. Docs are a paranoid to prescribe any of that shit, bc of prostate issues it can cause, so they do quarterly psa tests. Test is safe and what your body needs but doesn't create enough of. Use this if you wanna feel, look a little better. If you wanna be ripped and bench 5 plates and wear a speedo at 50 plus, I don't know how to do that....

I fucking never liked deca, and all that horseshit about "lubricating the joints". Ask a doctor, he'll look at you like a retard. It's synovial fluid and everyone thinks they need it when it mostly just their shitty form with weights that are too heavy for them. Fina, tren, etc. is harsh as fuck and as bathroom as it gets. If you can get test or are prescribed it, just use that. Docs are a paranoid to prescribe any of that shit, bc of prostate issues it can cause, so they do quarterly psa tests. Test is safe and what your body needs but doesn't create enough of. Use this if you wanna feel, look a little better. If you wanna be ripped and bench 5 plates and wear a speedo at 50 plus, I don't know how to do that....

I agree completely about Deca. It's a failed drug, and the "joint lubricating" think is just water retention -- which you'll get a lot of. If your test is low, then use test. But you might as well get a script and get the real stuff legally.

And Test does not cause prostate cancer. Find a doctor who isn't an idiot.

Im 52, my cycle is simple. test sust 270 2x week, N2guard. Aromasin 1/2 tab ev 3rd day/ Love the way i feel in and out of the gym. I don't have the pain issues you have but i do have spine and health issues caused by 9/11. i was a responder to the 9/11 attacks in NY. still think i look great for my age and condition. Never gonna look like a BB but looking 10 yrs younger is fine with me. Wish you well in your journey

Deca durabolin is not the optimal choice for joint recovery. It will only reduce inflammation and pain, but it will not actually heal the joints. What's more, it can even get things worse, since your joints will still be damaged, but you will stress them due to absence of pain and discomfort. This way you will damage your joints even more.

On the other hand, you could be using something that actually heals your joints, and whose effectiveness has been scientifically proven. For instance, Ostarine is one such compound, and unlike deca, it will not cause side effects. Besides, its level of suppression is absolutely minimal (5-10% of the suppression seen with steroids). Therefore, you would be much more benefited from Ostarine use for this purpose.

Also, you could use Nutrobal - it will naturally increase your GH levels, which will be very good for the recovery processes. It is much cheaper than HGH, it is much easier to find the real deal, it will work much faster, and you can take it orally. Therefore, it is a damn good alternative to HGH.

Deca and NPP cause your body to retain water which will help cushion your joints and make them feel slightly better, but they won't do anything for actually healing or remedying the problem. It would be the equivalent of taking an advil for muscle pain. It's not helping the issue, just reducing the pain.

The best joint supplement stack you can put together is:
5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/Health-And-Wellness/N2Joint-RX-p319.html
http://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866-anabolic-steroids/

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.

Here is a good article for you to read about getting back into the gym after a lay off. It contains a full sample meal plan: https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/bodybuilding-blog/2015/02/24/getting-back-gym-lay/

I would go ahead with the test cycle and maybe add a low dose deca to it. Deca will not heal but give some water retention which makes joints feel better. This is not a cure by any means but with the issues you are experiencing I would not worry about running a low dose with your cycle.

Ostarine and Nutrobal helps with healing, while deca will help at the same time to kinda mask the pain

Thanks for the replies. Ok, I may just go without the Deca and start back up with a moderate Test cycle to begin with. It's hard as hell to get a Dr. to prescribe even injectable Test anymore. They have given me something to rub on topically but the results are not great. Doctors are so fucking scared these days you have no other recourse but try your luck on the Tor dark web.

Top Bottom