Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stanozol only cycle

Casa2210

Hey guys looking for some help as a first time user I won't be mixing or stacking anything just want to try this for a welcome to the world of steroids...
I did previously try anavar ages ago for 4 weeks it worked really well but cost a fortune and it was a super short cycle

Anyway some background info

Gym 5 times a week 6am daily
Current weight 86kg
Height 6.1 or thereabouts

So I currently have 200 tabs of stan

My question is what is the best dosage

I was told 30mg but that's almost 10 weeks

I was thinking more like maybe

40mg at 7 weeks
Or
50mg at 5 weeks

What is my best option

Also I have read mixed reviews as to weather I need a pct? If so what's my best option

Also while on I'll be running a milk thistle is this my best option or should I get something like liv52 or n2guard just couldn't find them online here in Australia

Thanks in advance

Yes you need a PCT.. What MG Tabs ? I would do 50mg a day personally and would definitely run N2Guard during and in PCT if possible. If you are new to AAS don't think just because it's an oral pill that its any less harmful than injectables.. In fact I find it to be the opposite.. I'd look into SARMs before trying a compound that's much more toxic and supressive

50mg for 6 weeks is a good dose for Winstrol. However I think there are better options. I would consider something like Oxandrovar stacked with GW and S4 from sarms1. That will give you much better results. You will need N2guard on cycle no matter what you run.

Any steroid shuts you down and will require a PCT. Here is what you need

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day (pm me for big discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day

Being in Australia can't seem to locate n2 guard anywhere ? Can you recommend anything else

Also clomid requires a prescription here so also finding it hard to get that

Hey bro, N2Guard from Need to Build Muscle, ships to Australia no problems, excellent customer service
And AG-Guys or Superior Pep for clomid Nolva etc, never had a problem with customs, and it's all top notch
Hope that helps

Top Bottom