Sore nuts?

Posted: 05-Dec-2006 04:25 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Sore nuts? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Or should I say nut. Anyone ever have this problem? Right is achey and sensitive- has been for 3 days. Ran a 12 week cycle of 500 EQ, 500 Test Cyp. EW. It's been 7 days since my last injection, and haven't started my PCT yet. I will in a couple days, pending some answers (Jenetic's protocol). Going to the doc today. Could be unrelated to the jui...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Sore nuts?

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Unhappy Sore nuts?

Old 05-Dec-2006, 04:25 PM   #1
United States
Or should I say nut. Anyone ever have this problem? Right is achey and sensitive- has been for 3 days. Ran a 12 week cycle of 500 Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - , 500 Test testosterone cypionate. EW. It's been 7 days since my last injection, and haven't started my PCT yet. I will in a couple days, pending some answers (Jenetic's protocol). Going to the doc today. Could be unrelated to the juice, but seems like a big coincidence. My nuts didn't seem to shrink much over the cycle. This was my first anabolic steroids cycle.
Any ideas?
Gallery of Harleymarleybone  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Sore nuts?

Old 05-Dec-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
United States
Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.
Gallery of dsh89  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 05-Dec-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
United States
ive been taking over 1.5 grams a week of various anabolic steroids, and seen no shrinkage.. i hope my nutts dont hurt.. blue balls is a but anabolic steroids BALLS MUST SUCK
Gallery of jmead  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 04:42 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by dsh89
Happens with juice bro. Sometimes worse than others, or not at all. I have had iot happen before. Your PCT should straighten you out.

, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and , if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.

Old 05-Dec-2006, 05:32 PM   #5
KD1
Germany
The pain you feel is your s atrophying.
Gallery of KD1  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 05:33 PM   #6
United States
Ive never had sore balls from gear,
Gallery of solidspine  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 06:03 PM   #7
United States
HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - does it to me sometimes. Gear never, no atrophy ever.
Gallery of mgoblue4you  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 10:33 PM   #8
United States
no atrophy here either.

my bro used same gear....his shrank to nothing

different folks

different strokes

no pun intended

i would think if your nuts would've atrophied, they would've by now already....not just now starting
Gallery of pitbullrocco  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 10:37 PM   #9

Quote posted by Harleymarleybone
, I wonder if I shold keep the Doc appointment. I don't want to go through any tests and , if I know the cause. And I don't want to tell my Kaiser Doc about the juice, since I don't want it on my record, in case of future insurance hassles.
Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.
Gallery of my_pain  

Old 05-Dec-2006, 10:49 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by my_pain
Aches will come and go while on. It's my left nut that does it to me, but it's normal. Don't waste your time with a doctor.
Yeah, I cancelled my appointment today, and brewed up and shot my HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - -1000 IU - instead. I'll start the rest of my PCT too, and give it a few days. If it is something else, a few days won't hurt. It's a pretty low grade ache, but a little annoying. If I'm sitting down, it's fine, but when I walk, the boys are swinging, and I notice it more. Kind of feels like blue balls, but with one nut. :