Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SofaGeorge I have a Question for you....

psychedout

On a different thread you mentioned that you think it's crap to run Dbol for 4 weeks, and that you think 7-8 weeks minimum is a good idea. I have heard you mention this before, but I am curious as to why you say this?? I am in no way disagreeing with you, but am interested to hear your thoughts on this. :)

Care to elaborate?? Thanks.

psychedout said:
On a different thread you mentioned that you think it's crap to run Dbol for 4 weeks, and that you think 7-8 weeks minimum is a good idea. I have heard you mention this before, but I am curious as to why you say this?? I am in no way disagreeing with you, but am interested to hear your thoughts on this. :)

Care to elaborate?? Thanks.

I don't believe sofa ever said it was "crap" to run it for 4 weeks as the first 4-5 weeks is when you get the most results from it. He said he preferes to run for 7-8 weeks.

:lmao: Leave for 5 minutes... and look what happens.

It used to be in the '70s and '80s that people always ran d-bol for 8 weeks.

Then in the '90s a couple bodybuilding writers started waving teh red flag that taking d-bol for mor than 3-4 weeks would kill your liver... and people started running these shorty cycles.

I've seen first hand the blood work of many a person who has taken d-bol for 8 weeks. I've yet to see one single case where their liver enzymes became a problem.

Hence, I don't really believe in short d-bol cycles.

Thanks for the reply Sofa.

Also curious if you have an estimate, or range for the doses those individuals were running?

psychedout said:
Thanks for the reply Sofa.

Also curious if you have an estimate, or range for the doses those individuals were running?

It used to be 10-15mg a day was "the dose."

Then it went to 20mg a day for years.

Now people run 25-50mg on average. I've never seen any benefits above 40mg.

Top Bottom