Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you want to build muscle & loose fat-Then read this

Now you're catching on..........:)

I dont know, its cheap and seems to have always been a staple of bodybuilders of all levels for many years. I will see about turkey as a replacement though.

Awesome post and thread mate .

Brad.

I dont know, its cheap and seems to have always been a staple of bodybuilders of all levels for many years. I will see about turkey as a replacement though.

I did not say don't eat chicken, please read my first post again.

Putting it All Together. Eat proteins, veggies, fruits & fats every 3 hours. 2 cups water with each meal. Carbs post workout only. Junk food 10% of the time. Get stronger in the meanwhile and you’ll build muscle

This part is effectively useless for bodybuilders. The statement of "Carbs post workout only" is misleading. What does the original author think veggies and fruits consist of? Fruits every three hours is nothing more than a simple sugar insulin spike.

So now that I know that green tea in bags are worthless, wher can I buy the quality green tea that radar was talking about?

Top Bottom