Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

slow size gains

iron worker

Hello all,
Been reading the forum for some time and got some great insight and info so it was the first place I thought of with my question/issue. I'm 49, 5'10" 200lbs. not sure BF% but exceptable for an old guy. Been lifting on and off my whole life but hard and dedicated the last eight years (5-6 days a week) started my fourth cycle just shy of four weeks ago . I'm making great progress in the strength areas just can't seem to put on any extra pounds. I eat every two hours with very few exceptions, I shoot for 4-6 thousand cacalories and 200 grams of protein a day. My last three cycles I had good gains (10-18 pounds) first cycle highest. Any thoughts, or input would be appreciated. Thanks for the help.

1ml sustonon e3rd day= 580mg week
.75ml DECA e3rd day= 350mg a week
50mg debol ed
Planned on a 14-16 week cycle

up protein a bit too. i like about 1.5-2g per pound of bodyweight per day. i ussually shoot for around 400g per. (im ussually around 220-230lbs)

I always wonder why 20 year old trainers train 60 year olds the same way. It's funny, because these guys don't know what being 40 plus is like. It's vastly different than being 20 something. Something to consider...

Hello all,
Been reading the forum for some time and got some great insight and info so it was the first place I thought of with my question/issue. I'm 49, 5'10" 200lbs. not sure BF% but exceptable for an old guy. Been lifting on and off my whole life but hard and dedicated the last eight years (5-6 days a week) started my fourth cycle just shy of four weeks ago . I'm making great progress in the strength areas just can't seem to put on any extra pounds. I eat every two hours with very few exceptions, I shoot for 4-6 thousand cacalories and 200 grams of protein a day. My last three cycles I had good gains (10-18 pounds) first cycle highest. Any thoughts, or input would be appreciated. Thanks for the help.

1ml sustonon e3rd day= 580mg week
.75ml DECA e3rd day= 350mg a week
50mg debol ed
Planned on a 14-16 week cycle

Typically when someone fails too put on the size they want and everything else is in order,,,its the DIET that's been failed.
Most just don't eat enough every day on a consistent basis.

Thanks for the input. I'll do some further reading and take another look at my diet and see if I can come up with a better eating plan or squeeze in a few more meals/calories...

Thanks for the input. I'll do some further reading and take another look at my diet and see if I can come up with a better eating plan or squeeze in a few more meals/calories...

That's a super idea. If your eating 6 meals per day and not gaining,,bump it up to 7-8 meals per day.

Top Bottom