Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A simple PCT with Anavar+anti-estrogen

EliteFitnessGuy

About half a year ago, I posted my experience with a very simple PCT consisting of simultaneous doses of Anavar and anti-estrogen (anastrozole). I was actually forced to try such a PCT, because I routinely had catastrophic results with anti-estrogens. They simply weren't able to restart my HPTA axis too fast and within 10 days, I crashed and returned to my pre-cycle level, which was very frustrating. Therefore, I realized that I can't stop using steroids immediately, but I must "taper" them down gradually, together with anti-estrogens.

I am not sure, if it was just on this forum, but in any case, my attitude was not received well by all readers. Some critics argued that I can never recover etc. However, I repeated this PCT already twice, and in both cases, it was success.

Last summer I ran a 7-week Anavar cycle (80 mg/day) and then I started a PCT with 10 mg Anavar/day and 1 mg anastrozole/day. After 4 weeks, I stopped using Anavar and I used only anastrozole (0,5-1 mg/day) for additional 4 weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't measure my testosterone values and the stopping of this PCT turned out to be somewhat premature, because I noticed some problems with decreasing strength. Hence I immediately began to use anastrozole again for another 2 weeks. Then it was finally O.K.

This winter I ran 80 mg Anavar/day for 6 weeks. My testosterone at the end of this cycle was extremely low, as usually.

3rd February: S-Testosteron 1.23 nmol/l (=35.47 ng/dl) NORMAL RANGE: 8.64-29 (249-836 ng/dl) *(---)

This time, I decided to take Ostarine powder during PCT, but after 3 weeks, my liver values were disastrous, so I stopped using it immediately. My testosterone on 24th February was about twice higher, which suggests that the stuff wasn't much suppressive.

24th February: S-Testosteron 2.27 nmol/l (=65.47 ng/dl) 8.64-29 *(---)

Since 24th February I have been taking Anavar+anastrozole, like during my previous two PCTs. At first I took 10 mg Anavar/day and 1 mg anastrozole/day, after 18 days I went down to 7,5 mg Anavar/day and 0.75 mg anastrozole/day. I haven't observed any loss of strength, which is the main measure of keeping muscle gains for me; to the contrary, I have been slightly improving on bent-over rows and this weekend I created my personal record in push-ups. Since I felt fine, I further lowered my dosage to 5 mg and 0.5 mg/day, respectively. However, on Tuesday, I did a chest workout and although the first set of bench-press confirmed that my strength is still the same, another sets were much less impressive and I felt tired. Hence I decided to measure my testosterone levels again:

28th March: S-Testosteron 6.53 nmol/l (=188,33 ng/dl) 8.64-29 *(---)

Testosterone values are lower than I expected. I did hope that after 4,5 weeks they would be close to 300 ng/dl already. In any case, this is a clear proof that I have been recovering even on low Anavar doses, although very slowly. Obviously, this PCT will take some time (1-2 months), but if I keep all my strength gains (about which I have almost no doubt), it would be a reasonable sacrifice. Furthermore, when you consider, how suppressive Anavar is in me, I think that such a PCT would be fine for the majority of steroid users.

The doses of Anavar that I currently take may be a bit lower than my muscles would need. If 10 mg Anavar/day can supply my natural testosterone level (ca. 500 ng/dl in my age group), then 188,33 ng of testosterone/dl+5 mg Anavar/day corresponds roughly to 440 ng/dl of testosterone running in my body, which is not bad, but also not optimal. Therefore, I will take 6-7 mg/day for several days, together with 1 mg anastrozole.

In late April, I will measure my testosterone levels again and I will update this post.

This sounds very interesting. I have pulsed anavar 30 mg EOD for 5 wks en 25mg Clomid EOD. My T after the mini cycle was 15 (average) and free testo was 450 (high end). So that was pretty good. My T is normaly 20 so it dropped aproximately 25%. I might try dosing 20 mg ED for 3 weeks and clomif EOD 25mg and the check T again.

Top Bottom