Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shut down hard

project88

Hey guys I have a question about bein shut down. So I'm on week 13 500mg test I'm shut down pretty hard. No sex drive no desire and don't care. Workouts are great but no drive for bed. Kinda sucks bc girls keep texting wanting to chill and I gotta make up an excuse not to because if they bust a move I won't feel like it and that's no good. I'm on Adex and I've heard that can crush sex drive. I do havd nolvadex should I try that at 10mg ED to see if anything changes? I know bloodwork would be nice I'll try and get it done soon.

How much adex?
And are you gyno prone?
Adex shouldn't be doin that, but I don't run anything unless needed

My guess would be that your dose of A-dex is too high or too low.

Yeah I've been playing with it. Went 5-6 days without it on test but BP was getting high so I started back. Thanks for the replies I'll keep looking into it. Maybe I'll add HCG

Its mostly adex. Happened with me too, got a bit moody and lowered drive. Kept off adex for a week, voila, back again in the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys I have a question about bein shut down. So I'm on week 13 500mg test I'm shut down pretty hard. No sex drive no desire and don't care. Workouts are great but no drive for bed. Kinda sucks bc girls keep texting wanting to chill and I gotta make up an excuse not to because if they bust a move I won't feel like it and that's no good. I'm on Adex and I've heard that can crush sex drive. I do havd nolvadex should I try that at 10mg ED to see if anything changes? I know bloodwork would be nice I'll try and get it done soon.
why would you not give your adex dose then in this post?
also when on test your replacing what your losing in shutdown. its not shutdown....
nolva is not going to fix anything. it could be bunk/crap quality AI and high estro, or too high a dose fo good AI and low estro..

Top Bottom