Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shelve life for test-e

Monchie

Hello everyone, I'm not new to this site but it has been a while since I've been here and have done a cycle. I was young (28 years old) when i first came across this site. So much new information to a kid at that age. I've done 3 cycles (1 test e with anavar, 2 tren e with test e and anavar, 3 and finally just test) in my life time. I've really let myself go because I've been battling with personal demons like alcohol. I'm finally clean and I'm ready to get my body back. Last cycle I've done was in July of 2013. And that was just test. I've been trying hard to get back in shape with just regular exercise. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs with about 30% BF. I've had two bottles of test e stored away in my closet for almost 1 year and I wanted to know if the bottles are still good. Do they have an expiration date. I want to take them by New Years. I figured it would give me more time to really get into shape before I start a cycle. Please let me know if someone knows the shelve life for them. Thank you.

Three years give or take is what I've been going with, store em properly, out of the sunlight. I've heard of people using gear Years past the shelf life, still good. It does lose potency slowly after a while

They're probably fine. PLEASE do not run juice @ 30% bodyfat.

He got a few months till new years, train and diet like you mean it, you'll be okay. Mid to low tens are really optimal bf% wise tho I agree. Anything in the 30s I imagine would be side-city

Thanks guys. I may just hold off till I reach a good BF%. Glad to hear that my gear is still good.

Hello everyone, I'm not new to this site but it has been a while since I've been here and have done a cycle. I was young (28 years old) when i first came across this site. So much new information to a kid at that age. I've done 3 cycles (1 test e with anavar, 2 tren e with test e and anavar, 3 and finally just test) in my life time. I've really let myself go because I've been battling with personal demons like alcohol. I'm finally clean and I'm ready to get my body back. Last cycle I've done was in July of 2013. And that was just test. I've been trying hard to get back in shape with just regular exercise. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs with about 30% BF. I've had two bottles of test e stored away in my closet for almost 1 year and I wanted to know if the bottles are still good. Do they have an expiration date. I want to take them by New Years. I figured it would give me more time to really get into shape before I start a cycle. Please let me know if someone knows the shelve life for them. Thank you.

Ive had some AAS tested that was 5 years PAST expire and it was still 100% label strength.
Its all about proper storage,,,if you store it away well it can last many years.

Thanks guys. I may just hold off till I reach a good BF%. Glad to hear that my gear is still good.

Now you're talkin'

Top Bottom