Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious talk about dosages

I know a good amatuer who dose 3 months on 3 months off/cruise using around 5g of gear per cycle plus gh and slin, not sure on gh and slin doses though. He is like 6'0 230lbs on stage but he hasnt competed in a few years so id say he is closer to 240 now

300+ off seasons but he puts on alot of weight. Probs around 20% body fat

It truly is unnecessary... I believe the reason why they use more gear is the fact that they use more hgh so their bodies are constantly developing more AR receptors for the gear to attach too.... So then using 10 grams of gear sounds crazy To us but when you consider their body mass, it makes perfect sense... Not called extreme sports for nothing lol 😂😂😂💉💉💉💉💉

240 is big on stage...

But at 6"0" he wouldn't even crack top 15 at Arnold with that weight... Height to weight ratio, symmetry and proportion....

Dexter Jackson is 245 on stage and is 5"6".... Of course comparing to one of the greatest in the sport is a hard comparison, but you get the gist...

240 is big on stage...

But at 6"0" he wouldn't even crack top 15 at Arnold with that weight... Height to weight ratio, symmetry and proportion....

Dexter Jackson is 245 on stage and is 5"6".... Of course comparing to one of the greatest in the sport is a hard comparison, but you get the gist...

Yeah, not saying he is any where near a top tier pro. But the guy is still petty fucking big and i was just mentioning the doses. Im sure he'd run more if he could too, our gear prices in aus esp. Hgh are rediculous and probably a big reason why you dont have many pros from australia.

Top Bottom