Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle! Need Advice!

Xamyn

Hey bros! I'm looking to start a tren cycle, but as this is only my second cycle and I have never run Tren before, I could use some help in putting it together. I'm looking for a clean bulk, as I am a fitness model. Here's what I've got so far after researching it. I'd appreciate y'alls input.

Week 1 - Week 4

Tren Ace: 50mg ED
Test Prop: 500mg per week
25mg Turinabol or Winstrol (to avoid prog buildup)
Cabergoline: 1mg divided per week
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED (to prevent prolactin buildup)
Cranberry Extract (for kidneys)

Week 5-6

Tren Ace: 40mg ED
Test Prop: 500mg per week
20mg Turinabol or Winstrol
Cytomel T3: 25mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 25mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

Weeks 7-8

Test Prop: 250mg per week
Cytomel T3: 50mcg ED
Clenbuterol: 50mcg ED
Cranberry Extract

I also read that it was always good to take letro with a Tren cycle as it offsets the prog and prol sides very well. But I have no clue how much and how often to take it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Again, this is only my second cycle and I've never run Tren so I may be way off with my measurements. Let me know what y'all think.

If you need anymore info let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Keep your cycle simple. Prop, Tren, and Winstrol is a great stack for lean dry gains. Run all 3 of them between 6-8 weeks total. I would leave the T3 and Clen out of the equation for now, especially if you are trying to add muscle. You won't be on gear long enough for you to have to worry about using T3 to maintain normal thyroid function anyways. Letro could also be very beneficial in a cycle like this, but that is something for more advanced users. If you do not know what you are doing with Letro, it could ruin your cycle. I would stick with aromasin or adex to keep E in check until you get more expierence. Caber will be more than enough to combat prog related sides.

Example Cycle:
1-8 Test Prop - 100mg/eod or 50mg/day
1-8 Tren Ace - 100mg/eod or 50mg/day
1-8 Winstrol - 50mg/day
1-8 Adex - .5mg/eod
1-8 Caber - .5mg 2x/week

Top Bottom