Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle looking for advice/criticism

time2change30

I am getting ready to begin my second cycle. I am 6'5, 235lbs @ roughly 14-16% bf, hard to get a precise figure since I am currently overseas. I will be spending the next and a half month bringing down the bf a little further before I start. Product and dosage as followed:

Cycle
1-10 Test-E @ 350mg every 3.5 days (700mg weekly)
1-12 Arimidex @ .25 every other day
1-6 Dbol @ 25-50mg daily
6-12 Proviron @ 50mg daily
1-10 Nolvadex @ 40mg if needed
PCT
13-13 Clomid @ 100mg daily -- 14-16 Clomid @ 50mg daily
13-14 Nolvadex @ 40mg daily -- 15-16 Nolvadex @ 20mg daily
13-16 HCG??

I will be running clenbuterol during my prep over the next month and a half. Do you think there would be any benefit to cycling it while on cycle? It seems it may help keep some excess bloating off. I am not sure on the dosage for the Arimidex, after reviewing Proviron it seems to be an acceptable AI, what are your thoughts? I am also considering not running the HCG this cycle, it is a shorter cycle and I was thinking on saving the HCG for a more intense cycle. Overall, what are your opinions, any tips or criticism is welcome.

I have followed a strict diet plan over the last year and have seen my weight fluctuate between 235-245, but I have reduced my body fat by 5-7%. Food variety is limited here so I make the best out of what is available.

My workout plan for this cycle is a split-week mix with two heavy days (reminiscent of PHAT routines first two days) and three high set/rep days:
Day 1: Heavy Upper Body
Day 2: Heavy Lower Body (Lower back, legs)
Day 3: Light Cardio, Abs, Calves
Day 4: Chest/Tri's
Day 5: Back/Bi's
Day 6: Shoulders, abs, calves
Day 7: Rest

I have seen very good gains in strength and size on this routine in the past. I am open to suggestions on this as well though.

My goal is to add as much size as possible while keeping the fluff gain to a minimal. I gain easily so this is going to be a little difficult, hence the question of running clen while on cycle.

I would limit the Dbol to 4 weeks only. Also I see no reason to run Nolva on cycle as long as you control estrogen properly with an AI. I don't think you need over 500mg per week of test either.

HCG should not be used in PCT. Only use it as a kickstart to PCT. I would change your PCT up a bit too. Serms only in PCT is insufficient for recovery

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
Test Stack 3 caps per day (see thread in my Sig for info/discounts)
Ostarine 25mg ED

I agree with Rock here. 500mg of test is plenty especially with another compound. I have rarely gone more myself.

- I would extend the Test to 12 weeks. I would go 500mg per week for the first 6-7 weeks, and the bump to 750mg for the rest of the cycle.

- You can run the DBol for 6 weeks, but really don't see a reason too. 4 weeks will give you a nice little kick without extra strain on your liver. Also, the Test will be kicking fully by then, so there will be a lot more chance of estro sides with both of those. I would keep the dose between 20-30mg/day. 50mg is too much and not needed more most.

- Clen can be used on cycle, but it really depends on your goals. If you are just trying to keep bloat off, then Clen is not your answer.

- Start your Adex dosage at .5mg/eod, and then adjust it as you need. Some need more, some need less.

- Proviron will help with the estrogen, but I would not depend on it. It will provide other benefits, so I would run it your entire cycle at 50mg/day.

- If you end up needing Nolva on cycle, your dose is way off. 20mg/eod is all you would need to prevent gyno. Get your AI dosage set and you most likely won't need Nolva.

- I prefer running HCG through an entire cycle. Other likes it just before PCT. I would definitely use it if I were you.

- As far as PCT.. there is no need to run Clomid over 50mg a day. I would also run an AI through PCT. Aromasin is better than Adex in this expect.

That makes sense. Unfortunately due to some travel and time restraints the max I will be able to run test is 10 weeks....trust me I would love to do the full 12 but it wont happen this year, next year maybe.

-I was planning on using DBol as a kick-starter and was not sure how long the test would take to kick in so I went with 6 weeks to be safe. From what you have said and what I have read, the test should kick in a lot sooner, more like 3-4 weeks in. I also did not feel I would need to go up to 50mg, just put that as my upper dosage limit, with the quality of gear I am getting I don't expect to go over 25mg.

-Honestly, I am still trying to lose some BF and was going to run clen throughout just to stay on track. I know it is probably counterproductive to try and lean down while bulking and I think I am going to just settle for one or the other. Bulk up this cycle and maybe run a cutting cycle after the new year. It would probably make more sense to slim down all the way first but I have brought my BF down a lot over the past year and I would really like to add some size(muscle)back on.

-I have had several people say that running Adex that high would be rough on the joints, any truth to that or just rumors?

-I have heard that Proviron is overall helpful during cycles, mood, libido, Ai, ect. I would not be against extending it the whole time, I just wasn't sure if that would be to much AI combined with the Adex. I guess I can just lower my Adex dosage if E gets to low.

-Wasn't sure on the nolva dosage, will put that in.

-HCG, Agreed, just wanted to see what the general consensus was on it.

-Again, went with a higher number to be on the safe side, will try 50mg and see how that does. Whats the difference between Aromasin and Adex besides the strength of the product?

Thanks for all the help, I am putting a lot of time and money into this and want to do it right!

Thanks Rock, I am going to do some research on Ostarine, I have not heard of that before....yeah I am new to this! As far as Aromomasin and HCG see above post. I have heard the Test Stack is pretty good, I will look into that as well for PCT. Thanks again for all the help!

That makes sense. Unfortunately due to some travel and time restraints the max I will be able to run test is 10 weeks....trust me I would love to do the full 12 but it wont happen this year, next year maybe.

-I was planning on using DBol as a kick-starter and was not sure how long the test would take to kick in so I went with 6 weeks to be safe. From what you have said and what I have read, the test should kick in a lot sooner, more like 3-4 weeks in. I also did not feel I would need to go up to 50mg, just put that as my upper dosage limit, with the quality of gear I am getting I don't expect to go over 25mg.

-Honestly, I am still trying to lose some BF and was going to run clen throughout just to stay on track. I know it is probably counterproductive to try and lean down while bulking and I think I am going to just settle for one or the other. Bulk up this cycle and maybe run a cutting cycle after the new year. It would probably make more sense to slim down all the way first but I have brought my BF down a lot over the past year and I would really like to add some size(muscle)back on.

-I have had several people say that running Adex that high would be rough on the joints, any truth to that or just rumors?

-I have heard that Proviron is overall helpful during cycles, mood, libido, Ai, ect. I would not be against extending it the whole time, I just wasn't sure if that would be to much AI combined with the Adex. I guess I can just lower my Adex dosage if E gets to low.

-Wasn't sure on the nolva dosage, will put that in.

-HCG, Agreed, just wanted to see what the general consensus was on it.

-Again, went with a higher number to be on the safe side, will try 50mg and see how that does. Whats the difference between Aromasin and Adex besides the strength of the product?

Thanks for all the help, I am putting a lot of time and money into this and want to do it right!

- You can run Clen on cycle while bulking, it will aid in keeping fat off. I don't think you will need it though. Just keep the diet clean and all will be well. A lot of people are big on GW-50 for this purpose. I've never used it, but the reviews are good. Superior Peptide has it right now, buy 1 get 1 free, and sarms1 has buy 2 get one free.

- Crushing your estrogen will be hard on your joints. Some people need more, some need less. You just have to find how much you will need. .5mg/eod is a standard dose to start. You can start with .25mg and adjust from there. I just think .5 would be better with the combo of Test and Dbol.

- Proviron is great on cycle, and during PCT in my opinion. The only downside really is that your muscles will feel tight if the dose is too high.

- Aromasin and Adex are similar in strength. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor though, so there is no chance of estro rebound when you come off. It is believed this could happen with Adex, but really hasn't been proven yet. Aromasin also raises IGF-1 levels, and lowers SHBG, which is great to help in recovery. I personally use Aromasin on cycle and in PCT. 12.5mg/eod is a good starting dose for that.

- You can run Clen on cycle while bulking, it will aid in keeping fat off. I don't think you will need it though. Just keep the diet clean and all will be well. A lot of people are big on GW-50 for this purpose. I've never used it, but the reviews are good. Superior Peptide has it right now, buy 1 get 1 free, and sarms1 has buy 2 get one free.

- Crushing your estrogen will be hard on your joints. Some people need more, some need less. You just have to find how much you will need. .5mg/eod is a standard dose to start. You can start with .25mg and adjust from there. I just think .5 would be better with the combo of Test and Dbol.

- Proviron is great on cycle, and during PCT in my opinion. The only downside really is that your muscles will feel tight if the dose is too high.

- Aromasin and Adex are similar in strength. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor though, so there is no chance of estro rebound when you come off. It is believed this could happen with Adex, but really hasn't been proven yet. Aromasin also raises IGF-1 levels, and lowers SHBG, which is great to help in recovery. I personally use Aromasin on cycle and in PCT. 12.5mg/eod is a good starting dose for that.

I will check out the GW-50, I have already put my order in for clen so I will use that this time, but I am not fond of the sides and would not mind using something else.

For the Proviron it looks like your average dose while on cycle is around 50mg, do you just adjust up/down according to how your muscles feel to keep that tightness off?

All the other info was great, very informative and I will take note. I am putting in an order for Aromasin right now, I was unaware that hey had not proved the " no estro" with Adex yet. I am still going to run it on cycle, but Aromasin looks better for PCT.

Thanks again for taking the time to walk me through all of this, responsible, knowledgeable guys like you are helping rid the bad rapport on gear.

Clen is known to cause cramping, so make sure you pick up some Taurine and run it 10-15mg pre-workout. Without it, kiss your intense workouts good bye.

50-75mg of proviron is a good dose in my opinion. If your shredded, then adding more will help with the appearance of muscle density and such. If you are just looking for the SHBG lowering and Libido bonuses, then there is no reason to get carried away with the dosage. I feel fine at 50mg a day. You may need to adjust it to see what works best for you.

No problem man, the point of these boards is to help others. Best of Luck.

Clen is known to cause cramping, so make sure you pick up some Taurine and run it 10-15mg pre-workout. Without it, kiss your intense workouts good bye.

50-75mg of proviron is a good dose in my opinion. If your shredded, then adding more will help with the appearance of muscle density and such. If you are just looking for the SHBG lowering and Libido bonuses, then there is no reason to get carried away with the dosage. I feel fine at 50mg a day. You may need to adjust it to see what works best for you.

No problem man, the point of these boards is to help others. Best of Luck.

Already have potassium tablets and taurine on the way, I learned the hard way the first time with clen. Nothing like waking up in the middle of the night with an ungodly footcramp. Thanks for the rest, I will let you know how it all works out:D

Top Bottom