Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seasoned Cpmpetitors: question on cytomel

TooJacked

I have my first show in exactly 8 weeks. I started my diet 4 weeks ago and all is going well, I'm pretty much on-target. I needs to know the best way to incorporate Cytomel into my preparation. Should I start it now or is it to soon? Thanks for the help Bro's.

usage at this point is dependant on bodyfat and which drugs you intend to use for the next 4-6 weeks.... cytomel can canabolize muscle if used improperly... or if calories are not right.... give us your stats.

As of today, 5'7" @193( morning weight) BF must be around 9% or so. My abs are in, serratus(sp) starting to show and most of the fat in my mid section is disappearing quickly. I'm now taking 300mg's prop + 200mgs Cyp/ week, 150mgs Tren EOD. will start winny at 50mgs eod this week. Taking Clens 2 weeks on/2 off(eca) until last 4 weeks. Also 4iu daily of GH. At this point, I feel like I 've lost no muscle at all, but I probably have lost some. I plan on adjusting dosages as I see fit. also diet is on point with 160-180g carbs/day (Br. rice, yams,Oatmeal) and 350-400g protein daily. Fat intake is minimal other than Flax and other unsaturated fat. If you need any more info ask, I think I covered most of it.

Start in a week or so...T3 can make you look extremely flat so make sure you don't end up getting that feeling right before your show.

it really depends on the quantiity of t3 you plan on taking, i would start a doseage of 12.5 mcg a day now and up it to a MAX of 25mcg, it would be nice if you'd done it before and knew how yor body reacts to it. I do not going over 25mcg unelss you're competing hardcore, most of the competitive bbers that i help i don't let them go high on t3 at all.

e2.jpg

E2 said:
it really depends on the quantiity of t3 you plan on taking, i would start a doseage of 12.5 mcg a day now and up it to a MAX of 25mcg, it would be nice if you'd done it before and knew how yor body reacts to it. I do not going over 25mcg unelss you're competing hardcore, most of the competitive bbers that i help i don't let them go high on t3 at all.

hmm. I was gonna follow Lobo's and Cycleons idea of a short ramp up and long ramp down but that goes as high as 150mcg. Do you disagree with this type of schedule? :confused:

yes i disagree wholeheatedly wiht that schedule, some use it with great success, but when it comes to thyroid i don't fuck around, i know a few people who have permanently fucked themselves up using t3.

i see no reason why anyone would need more than 25mcg/day unless you're a SERIOUS competitor, and i mean national level.

e2.jpg

Top Bottom