Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturated receptors ?

Been on cycle for the last year test 1-1500 g or over deca, eq, a few orals dbol,drol, tbol,var,Winny ect is there any evidence of receptors being over staturated and not responding any experience with this ? Any research behind it? Should I take a break and how long ? I was thinking like 4/weeks clear out the receptors ?

Been on cycle for the last year test 1-1500 g or over deca, eq, a few orals dbol,drol, tbol,var,Winny ect is there any evidence of receptors being over staturated and not responding any experience with this ? Any research behind it? Should I take a break and how long ? I was thinking like 4/weeks clear out the receptors ?

I'm sure you're fine.

:rolleyes:

how is 1 year straight a cycle? lol.. come on man!

cycling is 12 weeks on, 12 weeks off. not 52 weeks on, 4 weeks off. at the very least get the terminology right.. what you are doing is just staying on at high dosages and abusing steroids pure and simple. are you atleast giving blood? checking your lipids often? doing blood work? or are you just blasting gear until you drop dead?

and no 4 weeks off when the esters take 6 weeks to even clear your system won't do a thing to clear out your receptors. this is common sense stuff here and you should know better

Okay well maybe I consider it a long cycle usually 24 weeks take a break. Yup bloods done a few times a year. Blood pressure perfect liver and kidneysvcome back good slightly elevated but expected... Really guys most of the ifbb pros are pretty close same doses sorry if I offend you go tell the pros they abuse gear its to each ones choice your a pussy its all good stick with your 12 week cycles remember what are you willing to do to achieve your goal? I'm willing to always strive for the top.. I've talk to a couple seriously large guys and most do neven more my one buddy bp through the roof can't even have a beer...

Simply asking a straight forward question apparently everyone is a guru but have no real insight or answers I'm sure nelson and Steve know the answer with research? Or do they just regurgitate what they read. Apparently gear makes some guys cocks oh no I forget they already were.
Remembering why I don't post on this board now..

Simply asking a straight forward question apparently everyone is a guru but have no real insight or answers I'm sure nelson and Steve know the answer with research? Or do they just regurgitate what they read. Apparently gear makes some guys cocks oh no I forget they already were.
Remembering why I don't post on this board now..

I answered your question above.

its not the answer you wanted to hear so now you get all pissed off. you wanted the answer to be "no bro go ahead and run 3 grams of juice a week"

and again.. taking 4 weeks off the esters are not even gonna be out of your body. deca is an ester.. the decaonate ester.. it will take a solid 6 weeks to even clear out of your system!! so how does stopping 4 weeks gonna do anything to 'clear out receptors'? its NOT. so you might as well either take off like 6 months of gear, or just stay on as you are doing.

Why the fuck would you stay on high doses for a year? The doses you are running are beyond ridiculous anyways. Gains stall because of myostatin after about 8 weeks so of course you won't keep getting results. You have to come off and go yo baseline for 8-12 weeks to let the body reach homeostasis again

Well is there any research to any of this or bro science and the reps who peddle the bs don't needs to answer I don't need AI s or any of you nonsense trust me I hear it just asking for something behind it?

Top Bottom