Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 S4 Question

I'm in my last 2 weeks of my cycle and I'm running 100mgs and basically have been from the start. I have experienced 0 side effects.

So, is it beneficial to go above 100mgs or is there no point?

Have you had any vision side effects? I wouldn't go near 100 personally. 50 seems to be the highest accepted limit before sides start.

Have you had any vision side effects? I wouldn't go near 100 personally. 50 seems to be the highest accepted limit before sides start.

Everyone responds to S4 differently, and everyone must assess their own tolerance. Some shouldn't go over 50mg depending on side effects, where others such as myself can run 100mg with no issues

Actually, I lied. The only side effects I've had were rock hard muscles and impressive strength gains.

LOL... to answer the initial question... no, there is no added benefits to exceeding 100 mg and that would be the highest dose i would recommend going... you will continue to make very strong gains at 100 mg day...

That's the awesome effects of S4 right there

Yea, I'm loving it. I find myself getting excited every time I dose. I'm even more pumped I've experienced no sides and I can take the higher dose.

I'm really wanting to run an LGD/S4 cycle next but after reading some of the threads on here of people complaining of hardcore shutdown and gyno, it's making me very hesitant.

Top Bottom