Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

I am running both very soon :) and logging

Will be logging OSTA as a introduction of myself to the board. Seems Iike this is the place to be for SARM discussion. Just ordered today along with some more whey and casein.

Been running noxplode as a preworkout. In terms of pumps, would running a nitric oxide pre workout supp, and osta be counter productive during my workout? I also may run some testforce 2 as ive been having great results with that already.... Without suppression it seems Ike running DAA and OSTA might be a great combo. Let me know what you guys think.

Daa and osta is great combo. osta will also enhance pumps.

SARM and IGF.. I shall put to the test

What is everyone mean by the vision thing. Is it causing some to go temp blind or something? I want to try Sarms 4 but not if it deteriates my eye sight. Also what's the best way to take this stuff? Solo or with stacking other products.

They mean night blindness on s4 but I is temporary and not everyone will experience it. Run it 5 days on and 2 days off and you won't have vision probs

Osta has been sick.... Ive gained 5 lbs in 4 weeks. Strength is up on most lifts, no side effects at all, considering rushing another shipment to extend it for another 4 weeks at 25mg...

I am liking S4 better than osta, I can deal with yellow vision. no night blindness..

Top Bottom