Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS1 - OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

OSTA SARMS VS SARMS S4

• OSTA SARMS

Votes: 84 66.1%
  • SARMS S4

Votes: 43 33.9%

• Total voters
Re: OSTA SARMS vs S4 - which and why?

Which would you reccomend...

Less calories with more cardio

Keto or carb cycle with more cardio

Maintenance calories with more cardio IMO...
And use need2slin, no joke, no lie, that shit is the bomb, even on a bulk..

Maintenance calories with more cardio IMO...
And use need2slin, no joke, no lie, that shit is the bomb, even on a bulk..

funny you say that because i ordered needslin as well so i have it on hand ready to start when i start the Sarms s4. Whats the best way to take need2slin doasge wise and when through out the day/night for best effects? how many caps etc..

Someone mentioned that Stacking the both would be counter-productive as they compete for the same receptor? Is there any substance to this statement?

Someone mentioned that Stacking the both would be counter-productive as they compete for the same receptor? Is there any substance to this statement?

Not true...
You can stack and have best of both worlds..

Garmer, you seem very knowledgeable in the area! question - I have during the summer tried out the Sarms S4 that compared to example Tbol, showed little to no result. But anyways, im thinking about giving it one more shot! =) would one need a PCT to accompany a cycle of S4 and Ostarine? in your opinon..

S4 I would do a mild PCT.
Osta no PCT.
Make sure your diet is in check and get sarms search brand, they get theirs tested.
I would also be on both S4 or Osta for 8 weeks.

Dose S4 at 75mg ED
Osta at 15mg ED

how about you went for 25 mg four times per week and 12.5 for three days? Ive figured my bottles will last me longer then. one bottle should last for 30 days, running 1 ml ed, but for me it lasts only 3 weeks =( guess the dripper is not very accurate!

I agree with everything youve written about OSTA, Gamer! its really working, all the desired effects and zero sides! Will be interesting to see what gains one could have from 8 weeks on a bulk diet.. 6-10 pounds dosent appear extreme to me, if diet is clean and training is in check!

Im even considering high volume training along with this! You never go tired, energy is way up and recovery from each set seems less for each workout!

GREAT stuff!

totally false! I have ran Both ,come this sumer i will be running both together. :)

Will be logging OSTA as a introduction of myself to the board. Seems Iike this is the place to be for SARM discussion. Just ordered today along with some more whey and casein.

Been running noxplode as a preworkout. In terms of pumps, would running a nitric oxide pre workout supp, and osta be counter productive during my workout? I also may run some testforce 2 as ive been having great results with that already.... Without suppression it seems Ike running DAA and OSTA might be a great combo. Let me know what you guys think.

Top Bottom