Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms stack with cjc-1295 dac

anygivensunday

I have been looking at doing a stack like this for a few months now, and recently just took advantage of a bogo promotion that a sponsor here was having. I have been in the dieting and cutting mode since about the beginning of the year, and want to try this out stack out. Hopefully some of the experts here can help guide my in the right direction.

I plan to run 10mg of LGD-4033, 20mg of GW-50, and 25mg of MK-677, daily for 16 weeks. Then with that, CJC-1295 dac at 4mg per week. At week 5, I will add in 50mg a day of S-4.

I have been on Test Stack Rx and Unleashed now for a few months and will continue to run those through-out this stack and during PCT. For PCT, I will add in 25mg of Clomid, 12.5mg of Aromasin eod, and the Post Cycle and D-AA. I plan to run 400mcg of Huperzine-A because I have read that helps with the GH release of the peptides.

A couple questions I have:

1) How bad are the hunger pains from MK-677? I want to use this rather than other GHRP's because I don't want to have to poke myself 3 times a day. I just don't want to be constantly hungry while cutting body fat.

2) When is the best time to dose MK-677?

3) I only plan to run the S-4 for the last 12 weeks because of the vision sides. Do you think I could use it the entire 16 weeks?

Thank you guys for the help.

You can run S4 the entire time with 5 on 2 off, You may get sides anyway. ldg and s4 stack well even at 25 mg s4, or as a pre workout burst

4mg of cjc dac is great by itself, my.hands get very numb on that, you may not need much huperzine or mk. I would do the MK post workout myself.

btw this a long cycle. let us know how it goes

1. Hunger is bad the first week but you adapt. It's a ghrelin memetic so just tough out the first week. I've been on 25mg MK677 for a few months and the hunger has subsided.
2. MK677 is active for 24 hours so timing is irrelevant. I have dosed it every way imaginable. My favorite is the way I'm now doing it. I take 5mg 5x /day because if you hold it under your tongue at that tiny dose most of it gets absorbed sublingually giving a much higher absorption rate. Sublingual absorption is approximately 90%, whereas oral absorption is 30%. Only so much can absorb with the carrier grain alcohol at one time.
3. This is my 2nd week on S4. I love this SARM. I have no night vision issues yet but I do have a slight yellow tint to what I see. The good news is any vision issues go away after approximately a week. I would play it by ear. Run S4 until your vision sketches you out. Then take a couple weeks off before continuing with it. S4 is really making me vascular and the pumps are great!

I think I am going to run this type of stack next. The few sarms I've done I loved.... Well GW ... I want to get away from tren and other harsh steroids.

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

honestly, there are far more optimal stacks man... FAR MORE... this is what i would go with...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Top Bottom