Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4 and Vision

flandyman

I know there have been several anecdotal reports in this sub forum of vision issues when using SARMS-S4. Most of the reports seem to be coming from people using over 50mg/day.

What I haven't seen is any scientific data or studies around these vision issues. Does anyone have any insight into this (controlled studies, long term affects, etc.)?

I like the prospect of SARMS S-4 and it's potential, but personally, I'd rather grow a third arm out of my back than lose my vision.

I know there have been several anecdotal reports in this sub forum of vision issues when using SARMS-S4. Most of the reports seem to be coming from people using over 50mg/day.

What I haven't seen is any scientific data or studies around these vision issues. Does anyone have any insight into this (controlled studies, long term affects, etc.)?

I like the prospect of SARMS S-4 and it's potential, but personally, I'd rather grow a third arm out of my back than lose my vision.

Well then you better start making threads and asking the same questions about clomid and nolvadex bro because guess whats one of the common side effects of these to serms? O ya baby tracers and vision problems.

Anyway I have a product coming out some day that is made for people on sarms and other steroid like products. Mostly for people on sarms though. It will make the sarms stronger and protect against any of the vision sides and others.

My eyes took a while to transition from light to dark, I called this one girl's shirt GREEN and she told me it was bright BLUE and she wore it because she knew it was my favorite color...whoops. I went to Friday's to eat for Valentines day and the whole building was yellow inside. Night driving was fine, unless I was on back roads and I had to drive at like half speed. All @ 50-60mg tops.

Vision does come back a couple days after stopping though...

-Legacy

Most people I know have been using 50-100mg daily
very little problems.

Top Bottom