Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and raloxifene

dt300_1

Quick question, is it legal to take rad 140, Sr. 9009 and RALOXIFENE. The reason being is I am on probation until October and I was going to try and obtain some SARMS for some research on my RATS, but did not know if it would show up on a drug test.

Sames are legal to take. Rolax needs a prescription in the us. I highly doubt it will show up in a recreational drug test though.

Ok so legally I can have SARMS in my home and legally research them? If for whatever reason I did get drug tested, they would not show up in my system and if I did would it appear that I am on anabolics. Sorry for the detailed in my question; just wanna make sure everything is ok if I was researching them

well what are they testing you for bro? is it just rec drugs? if so there is no way they would know it was in your system. WADA and IOC do test for SARM's, so does the NCAA. many athletes have been busted for taking them. but it sounds like you are dealing with a rec drug issue and that is what they are going to be looking for

I think it would just be for rec drugs, I might tested for probation for a OWI I got. I quit my AS till I am off in September

Im sure a probation drug test wont check for anything you mentioned.
What is the ralox for? Are you combating or preventing gyno ?

The test to detect sarms is very expensive so there is no way they will look for it on a probation test. They want to see if you are using Rec drugs. Only tested high level athletes will be tested for sarms.

The drug test will only be for recreational drugs and painkillers. You are fine to take the ralox. Even if it did show up on the blood test, they would assume it's doctor prescribed and you have an estrogen problem.

All the prohibition officer cares about is recreational drugs, alcohol and pain killers. Not steroids.

Top Bottom