Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS and cancer

Still a lot to learn about SARMS. I'd like to see more studies and data as well.

Hello, glad I can help you here, as pharmacist I used to read all the studies on Sarms.

What I can tell you is :
1) GW-50156 is not a sarm. It is also sold as a molecule for bodybuilding by the same companies (sarms 1, uniquemicals etc) but is technically not, chemically, in the class of the Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator.
It cause cancer on rats with high dose but no link with cancer on human has been made. IMO the beneficts is too low to risk cancer. But everyone can do what they want.
2) If we are talking about real sarms (ostarine, s4, ligandrol) it actually looks like it CURES cancer.
Originally SARMS have not been created for bodybuilding but for people having cancer and losing too much muscle in hospital.
You can google this study, here is the results :
RESULTS: Dihydrotestosterone and SARMs, but not bicalutamide, inhibited the proliferation of MDA-MB-231-AR. The SARMs reduced the MDA-MB-231-AR tumor growth and tumor weight by greater than 90%, compared to vehicle-treated tumors. SARM treatment inhibited the intratumoral expression of genes and pathways that promote breast cancer development through its actions on the AR. SARM treatment also inhibited the metastasis-promoting paracrine factors, IL6 and MMP13, and subsequent migration and invasion of epithelial:MSC co-cultures.

CONCLUSION: 1. AR stimulation inhibits paracrine factors that are important for MSC interactions and breast cancer invasion and metastasis. 2. SARMs may provide promise as novel targeted therapies to treat AR-positive triple-negative breast cancer.

So SARMs looks to have a positive effect on breast cancer.

The link you posted is smart, and I agree to say that sarms should not be sold with vitamin supplements. But make a search. Gw is NOT a sarm !

Top Bottom