Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARM for a newbie

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a good SARM or a SARM-Stack. I heard good things of Osta. S-4 may be a bit critical due to vision issues. I just want something to kick in so I get motivated with training since I haven't trained for a long time. I'm 82 at 185, 17%, 22y/o.

So what SARM or SARM-Stack could you recommend? I heard different things about mini PCTs. Some say you don't need it some say you do. Should I run the SARM at a lower dosage since I haven't trained for so long? Thanks for any help.

Edit: Goal is to bulk up some mass.

How should I dose GW and S-4? Just as normal? Taking in consideration that I haven't trained for long time. So I don't know if I could get issues with my hormones if I take the normal dose. And what PCT do I need? Thanks for help!

if you want a cycle with very little suppression and almost no sides, do an osta/gw cycle.Adding s4 can be a bit more complex and a pain in the ass to control vision sides.

Osta & GW if you don't want any suppression/sides.
If you're not afraid of slight suppression and want impressive gains in size & strength, go for LGD for 10 weeks @10mg/day, working your way up to the 10mg in the first few weeks. You could take some DSpark or Unleashed alongside to combat what slight suppression there is.
Again, for sarms, only trust sarms1. For the TBoosters, n2bm.

The triple stack would be the best in terms of gains, but Ostarine and GW can also be great together. Here is how I would run everything...

1-12 Ostarine 25mg per day
1-12 S4 50mg per day
1-12 GW 20mg per day

The best sarms you will find are at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators and they are running buy two get one free right now

Follow that up with a mini PCT. Test Stack 17 is perfect for this. You can get it here ------> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Also send me a PM for exclusive discounts on it

well upon reading this again. i would run lgd instead of osta.I now see you are looking to bulk.Lgd will will give more size then osta but more suppression as well

i wouldnt even use s4 if you are looking for pure bulking and are already worried about the vision sides.Save it for when you are trying to cut.A good ole ldg/gw cycle would be fine for now.

So, I can stack lgd with gw to maximize gains? Main goal is bulking but if I shred some fat too I wouldn't bother. But I'll add a DNP cycle afterwards (had already great results, 7 days at 500mg for 3.5kg fat loss and 3cm less at abdominal girth lol). How much can I expect from a lgd/gw cycle @10 weeks and how should I dose them? What medical mini PCT can you recommend? Maybe I can get it from the physician and I'm not too sure whether I can trust herbs.

Edit: Stupid question: SARMs are taken orally, aren't they? I got some 1ml syringes here that should do the job.

Edit again: Can I also run a small dose of S-4 while on LGD and GW for 10 weeks? Like 25mg or 10mg.

Edit, forgot something: Would a LGD/GW-Stack (maybe adding a 10/25mg S-4) increase lbm or is it for pure bulking? I've read somewhere you could go into kcal deficit and still add lbm. Therefore I was thinking of adding 50mg DNP (if the lbm statement was true) ed for a peak increase of 10-15% in bmr. If it works that way that would be an awesome recomp, wouldn't it?

Last edited:
Here is the stack that you want bro... Run it 12 weeks... Get your sarms at www.sarms1.com...

Gw 20 mg day
Lgd 10 mg day
S4 50 mg day

Also run hcgenerate weeks 5-12 and run either "liquidex" from n2bm or the new formestane at www.myproh.com... For your mini pct use hcgenerate es 4 weeks

Thanks for the answer Dylan! So I might try this out.

What exactly does liquidex contain? When do I have to run it and what do you mean by "es 4 weeks"?

I have never run juice or SARMs so I have no idea if with SARMs I have to go to check my blood. Should I? What exactly should I test? Testosterone and Estrogene levels?

Top Bottom