Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-4 and yellow vision ? Please help

Icompete

How long after taking 75mgs a day of S-4 do you experience yellow vision ( or other vision issues ?
I had old bottle and I have been taking it for 10 days now and I am not noticing night vision issues, my eyes taking a longer time to adjust to light to dark or "yellow vision" I thought those side effects kicked in pretty fast but I have not taken S-4 in a long time and forgot how long it takes. How long does it take for most users to notice those side effects ?

Hi,

For me it various alot, sometimes i don't get the yellow tint at all :) so well, just keep at it and be happy i guess!

How long after taking 75mgs a day of S-4 do you experience yellow vision ( or other vision issues ?
I had old bottle and I have been taking it for 10 days now and I am not noticing night vision issues, my eyes taking a longer time to adjust to light to dark or "yellow vision" I thought those side effects kicked in pretty fast but I have not taken S-4 in a long time and forgot how long it takes. How long does it take for most users to notice those side effects ?

thats the only side i ever had with S4.

just more time to adjust from bright sunlight, to dark, or to a dim light area.

Never yellow vision, etc. Just another 10 seconds for your eyes to adjust.

its really case dependant.Follow dyan's s4 protocol, if you start experiencing problems.

I have done it a bunch of times and experienced all those side effects but I thought they kicked in, inabout a week I am day 11 and have no side effecs. I live in Arizona I am using an old bottle and it was exposed to some pretty extreme heat last summer a few times when I was on vacation. How long does it take for most users to start noticing side effects ?

The vision issue you speak of is a side effect,,,not all experience it,,which is a good thing in my view.

In my oppinion if your not experiencing it you got bunk shit. Because EVERYONE I know that has taken it and got good results had yellow vision and night vision issues.

you just said that its an old bottle and its been exposed to extreme heat so i guess im not sure what your expecting here bro... you pretty much answered your own question...

Top Bottom