Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rumors about Jay Cutler

Status
Not open for further replies.

caravan

Ok,

I heard from a very reliable inside source, that also happens to be a moderator on this here board that Jay Cutler is gay. Not meaning to say that being gay is derogatory or anything, but I heard he likes to sugar daddy new gym rats and likes to to pitch not catch.

Now is pitching alright and not gay? Or is just catching gay? Gay or not, he is still one of my bodybuilding idols and I would definately pitch to him if I were gay. Or would that actually make me gay?

Needto any thoughts? Ulter? Quadsweep?

In any case Jay Cutler would not be my choice as a celly if incarcerated. He definately would have me wearing cool aid lipstick.

WR66215 said:
I thought Jay was married? Maybe I'm wrong.
its what gays call a "skirt" or a cover to hide they are gay so they wont get hit on by fags but so they can infact pick and choose what guys they want to hit on and if the guy ever tried to rat out jay .jay would just say hahahah i'm married how silly and deny being a homo.

you have to rember bodybuilding roots and its subculture in venice beach in the late 60's early 70's in california alot of guys in that area are gay ones that bodybuild or dont bodybuild.Fags like to prowel gyms looking for young muscular men that they can tease and temp them with steroids ,drugs and money to get them into the gay lifestyle so they can have a stud to show off at the fag events like gay parades and shit.

I rember a guy once told me that after he trained in venice beach golds gym back in the late 80's he thought every single one of the guys was a fag with the exception of very few bodybuilders. He even swore on his life pual dillet and arron baker were fuck buddies and if anyone has ever heard them talk and the lisp they have would prob not argue any different.

I imagine alot of pro's are homos a fag daddy gives them a place to sleep , food and money for roids so they fuck the fag but are prob not gay and really do like girls but just get sucked into the lifestyle and drug habits of a probodybuilder.

It can happen with any sport when a person is so dedecated they make the choice to do what ever it takes to make it to the top of the sport.then make it to world wide reconition and try to change and stop fucking guys and go back to girls .

Its a tough road to the top in any sport, 16 yr old girls fucking gym coaches to get free training, 15 yr old female tennis players that want to turn pro end up comming to the usa to attend tennis camp then relize to get to the top over the next 5 years they have to fuck old fat bald guys and live with hum so they dont have to work a job or pay bills then hopefully make it far enough to actually get paid in their sport to lose the sugar daddy.
same goes for bodybuilding its a sport ruled by men ,men constestants,men judges, men photographers,men rubbing oil on other men .men in the gym ,men selling other men drugs.when guys get desperate behind close doors they prob will stoop down to a lower level to get what they need to help them in the long run of the career.

i personally hate the fags in my gym they flance around in tight pink tank tops tight spandex shorts and just talk (or try to talk to everyone) or complement people on their bodies juts to get straight guys to talk to them.

me i put on the ear phones from the moment i walk in to the moment i walk out of the gym blasting heavy rock and dont even make eye contact with many people .i get in get out and leave the bullshit in the gym .

chazk said:
its what gays call a "skirt" or a cover to hide they are gay so they wont get hit on by fags but so they can infact pick and choose what guys they want to hit on and if the guy ever tried to rat out jay .jay would just say hahahah i'm married how silly and deny being a homo.

you have to rember bodybuilding roots and its subculture in venice beach in the late 60's early 70's in california alot of guys in that area are gay ones that bodybuild or dont bodybuild.Fags like to prowel gyms looking for young muscular men that they can tease and temp them with steroids ,drugs and money to get them into the gay lifestyle so they can have a stud to show off at the fag events like gay parades and shit.

I rember a guy once told me that after he trained in venice beach golds gym back in the late 80's he thought every single one of the guys was a fag with the exception of very few bodybuilders. He even swore on his life pual dillet and arron baker were fuck buddies and if anyone has ever heard them talk and the lisp they have would prob not argue any different.

I imagine alot of pro's are homos a fag daddy gives them a place to sleep , food and money for roids so they fuck the fag but are prob not gay and really do like girls but just get sucked into the lifestyle and drug habits of a probodybuilder.

It can happen with any sport when a person is so dedecated they make the choice to do what ever it takes to make it to the top of the sport.then make it to world wide reconition and try to change and stop fucking guys and go back to girls .

Its a tough road to the top in any sport, 16 yr old girls fucking gym coaches to get free training, 15 yr old female tennis players that want to turn pro end up comming to the usa to attend tennis camp then relize to get to the top over the next 5 years they have to fuck old fat bald guys and live with hum so they dont have to work a job or pay bills then hopefully make it far enough to actually get paid in their sport to lose the sugar daddy.
same goes for bodybuilding its a sport ruled by men ,men constestants,men judges, men photographers,men rubbing oil on other men .men in the gym ,men selling other men drugs.when guys get desperate behind close doors they prob will stoop down to a lower level to get what they need to help them in the long run of the career.

i personally hate the fags in my gym they flance around in tight pink tank tops tight spandex shorts and just talk (or try to talk to everyone) or complement people on their bodies juts to get straight guys to talk to them.

me i put on the ear phones from the moment i walk in to the moment i walk out of the gym blasting heavy rock and dont even make eye contact with many people .i get in get out and leave the bullshit in the gym .

fucking good reply. Jay Cutler is still an awesome bodybuilder. Gay or not.

yes never the less if some one is gay or not gay i could care less as long as they are not grabbing me or trying to hit on me it does not matter.but i just avoid those situations by not being very friendly in the gym and not giving out free work out lessons or spotting to many people i think spotting is gay having a guy below you with your nut sack dangling in his face while he huffy and puffys and blows up your fucking shorts legs.

never the less i admire jay level of dedication to the sport and the time along with drug use and full out balls to the walls additude to never stop untill he wins.as long as jay is not breathing down my neck or trying to use me as a fuck stump then i dont have a problem with his sexuality

sounds like 10x more of a man than Ronnie does in my opinion.

reliable source eh??..... :rolleyes: whatever.

I'm not dismissing that he might be bi or something......but seriously, this "secret" would be hard to keep in the tight knit bb community.....especially it being Jay. And yes, it is still gay if he just pitches.....faggotry is faggotry, geigh is geigh.... :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom