Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm for TRT and dosage?

This is for my Dad. He is 48, never lifted seriously. He believes he has low test but for some reason he is scared to talk to his doctor and I cant find out why. He asked me if there are any long term TRT solutions available OTC. The first thing that comes to mind is Transaderm and Dermacrine, but I would hate to tell him just to go off and buy these things he takes it for 4-5 months and develops some horrible sides like gyno or something.

Anyways my question is does anyone seeing a problem in using Transaderm or Dermacrine over a long period of time? Could this have negative effects on the heart or prostate or would the negative health risks be the same as a person using Androgel or another form of TRT.

Also, I know for an anabolic response you would use 4-5 pumps of transaderm [I think] how many would be sufficient for someone only for the effects of normal test levels.

Also, he is more than willing to clean up his diet and start lifting if he felt better and had higher test levels [he says he would anyways].

Oh I almost forgot, he is 6 foot about 220 lbs and If I were to guess he is closer to 25% body fat. He recently had blood work done [about a month ago, not for hormones] and his heart, liver, blood pressure and pretty much everything is within the normal ranges and his doctor says he is healthy enough for exercise, but except his bad cholesterol is slightly higher than normal. I tried to encourage him to look up and endo or at least visit his primary care doctor but he is weary about doing this. I think he might be embarrassed or scared of injections after I informed him that injectable test is more effective than using creams or gels [or hiding it from the wife idk] but doesnt want to go the prescription way about it.

Im thinking I might have to show him some tough love and say his only option / best bet is seeing his doctor and getting his levels checked first, instead of going the easy route and ordering him some transaderm to 'just to try it out'. What do you guys think.

here is why RS transa-derm is better than androgel ... RS contains both an AI and a fat burner ingredient so your dad doesn't have to worry about gyno or any estrogen related issues like high blood pressure etc. also since he is 25% body fat the fat burner ingredient will help him tremendously

as far as dose.. yes 5 pumps per day is good.. he can always adjust that up or down as needed. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...ck-rx-no-17-special-prices-codes-1224963.html << here is a link with codes you can use

feel free to PM me with any questions you have bro

I did some research and it looks like RS transaderm has 60 servings in one bottle, 5 pumps per serving. I want to take advantage of the current discount that is being offered and maybe order a bottle for myself, if 5 pumps is a good dose for TRT, then what about someone who wants to add a test base to an oral cycle? Would you recommend more than 5 pumps? Ive only used Ph's, sarms, and orals in the past. Never tried any form of test (not counting oral derivatives)

Top Bottom