Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

rich piana 8 hour arm workout + MGF

Haven't watched his other vids, but this one seems to have good workout recommendations... although don't know about 16 shakes, as that's quite a lot.

When I have the time I'm going to do it, although I'll probably change some of the shakes for a protein bar and some high GI carbs like fruit and lollies

I have already talked to my Buddie ima do it may 2 2nd

Will be three weeks in on my npp cycle using milk in my shakes for simple sugars and carbs that's one gal of milk that day

Skim milk to minimize fat intake post workout with a good ISO protein

See how it goes think it won't be that bad besides wicked pumps

I have a free day plus I got a gym key so it's all good

Tv in break room I'm golden

stackin you still on for the challenge? im doing it likely this saturday or if not some time in the next month or so.

Funny ya bring it up was gonna do it May 2nd but gonna push it back a bit wanna wait till I'm in the middle of my cycle just started some deca that the doctor prescribed me and had to stop the npp to get that script

Bloods were a bit outta line so dr said he would rather me run good Pharma stuff he just does not know ima run double of what he prescribed!!!

I will be doing it though bet that just gonna coordinate with my buddies a day we all will be working at the gym

We have a huge Wharhouse gym and we need to get on it quick cuz summer time in tx is no joke 8 hrs in the dungeon will kill ya !!đź’Ş

Log ur lift dude and put up some pics

Funny ya bring it up was gonna do it May 2nd but gonna push it back a bit wanna wait till I'm in the middle of my cycle just started some deca that the doctor prescribed me and had to stop the npp to get that script

Bloods were a bit outta line so dr said he would rather me run good Pharma stuff he just does not know ima run double of what he prescribed!!!

I will be doing it though bet that just gonna coordinate with my buddies a day we all will be working at the gym

We have a huge Wharhouse gym and we need to get on it quick cuz summer time in tx is no joke 8 hrs in the dungeon will kill ya !!đź’Ş

Log ur lift dude and put up some pics

haha, your doctors a legend! i think i will push it back from this saturday to about 4 weeks time, sleep has been shitty and im a little sick so i will wait till im fresh. plus theres no way im taking 2 days off before and after! quads the day before and hams the day after is probs what i will do. btw going back for bloods tomorrow too.

Top Bottom