Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Review over my 2 cycle

BasicBro_

Oral D-Bol week 1-4 @ 40mg ed
Test-C week 1-12 @ 500mg ew
Oral halotestin week 8-12

Anti estrogen- arimidex @ .5mg eod throughout entire duration of cycle untill pct

Pct- clomid + nolvadex
C- day 1, 200mg N-day 1, 40mg

C- 100/50/50/50. N- 20/20/20/20.

Cycle support- N2 Guard

Hcg- havnt used real injectable HCG but plan on using HCGenerate from
Need to build muscle.

Can I get some reviews and recommendations on this cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why the halo? Based upon simplicity of ur cycle, it looks like ur still pretty new to the game....and halo ain't a newbie drug, bro.

I also like my eyesight so I would drop that 1200mg shot of clomid on D 1 lol

Dmaug2308 I take Adex at .5mg EOD so I can keep whatever estrogen side effects at bay
(Just playing it safe)

& Alcatraz1662 I'm only taking 200mg of clomid day 1 lol also I heard that halo was great for aggression and I would like to use it to harden me up after the dbol from bulking, but I haven't seen anything on taking an oral as a kick start and then taking an oral at the last couple weeks of your cycle

I read it on this other fourm & can you or anyone give me a better recommendation?

Also when should you take the Adex?
(Most common way to run it)

I prefer Aromasin for several reasons I believe is not as bad on cholesterol and there is no rebound so when I come off I take the aromasin well into pct as well seems to work great for me and people I know friend not mine got blood work 9 weeks after his last shot off a 7 month cycle and his test and estradiol were almost back to original (do not remember numbers) after his pct

Oral D-Bol week 1-4 @ 40mg ed
Test-C week 1-12 @ 500mg ew
Oral halotestin week 8-12

Anti estrogen- arimidex @ .5mg eod throughout entire duration of cycle untill pct

Pct- clomid + nolvadex
C- day 1, 200mg N-day 1, 40mg

C- 100/50/50/50. N- 20/20/20/20.

Cycle support- N2 Guard

Hcg- havnt used real injectable HCG but plan on using HCGenerate from
Need to build muscle.

Can I get some reviews and recommendations on this cycle?

just a few things... first... it makes it quite difficult to give an accurate assessment and recommendation when you provide absolutely no detail about yourself bro...

age/height/weight/body fat? cycle history? training history? goals?

your clomid dosing is absurd... too high, completely unnecessary...

your adex dose is spot on, so i have no clue why you were given such shit info on that however aromasin most definitely is the superior option...

if you are new to steroids, halo is absolutely not for you... not even close... it may help with aggression but you have no clue what else your getting yourself into with it and from the sounds of things, it has absolutely no place on this cycle... are you getting ready for a contest or the stage? are you preparing for an mma fight?

i think its great you have done some research but it was poorly done or just not thoroughly done... let me know so i can help you because it seems to me that nothing good is going to come from this man...

Dmaug2308 I take Adex at .5mg EOD so I can keep whatever estrogen side effects at bay
(Just playing it safe)

& Alcatraz1662 I'm only taking 200mg of clomid day 1 lol also I heard that halo was great for aggression and I would like to use it to harden me up after the dbol from bulking, but I haven't seen anything on taking an oral as a kick start and then taking an oral at the last couple weeks of your cycle

yeah sorry i read that wrong...still a little high for my liking though....i like the 100,100,50,50....even lower than that and taking it down to 25mg i like better. i'd drop the halo, don't think you're ready. I've been in the game for 10 plus years, have ran a G of test, drols, etc....and even i won't go near the stuff. imo, halos are there for the 4% freaks, power lifters, and any other upper echelon competitors. reason i say this is because there are other compounds that can achieve what you're looking for w/o the sides and toxicity you will get from H's. My 2 cc's....cheers,

~Alc

STATS
23yrs
150 lbs
Body fat% :n/a
Lifting for 3 years
Exomorph body type

For my next cycle I wanna have a kick ass set up [emoji817] only because I took a test E only cycle for 8 weeks for my first ever cycle

For my next cycle I wanna run it for a total of 12 weeks, I wanna use orals too because I wanna get more gains [emoji123] then the last time [emoji41].

I was thinking about anavar for 12 weeks with my test C cycle
Or use D-Bol for 6 weeks.

GOALS
Strength for fighting
Knockout power
Hard punches
Muscle endurance

So if anyone wants to make me a full pre made cycle and post it, I would appreciate it & just want to say thank you for taking the time to do that for me [emoji16][emoji106]

Ps I apologize for the delayed response, I've been really busy

Sincerely, Basic Bro [emoji108]

Top Bottom