Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reusing Needle to Draw With Only

Snarling Force

Hey all,

I just recently started using a needle to draw, and then switching to the new needle to inject. My question is, how many times can I use the needle to draw with before I should throw it away and switch to a new one?

Also when using the needle that I draw with, what are the proper storage preparations that I should use? Right now, I clean it with an alcohol swab before drawing with it and also once again after I'm done with it before putting the cap back on it and storing it. I've used it 3 times now and I just want to be sure about if its safe for me to continue using it or should I switch to a new one. Thanks!

Ive used the same one a few times,but I wouldnt do it unless in a pinch,pins are like 20 cents,Im damn lucky I didnt get a infection

i use the same needle to draw out for about 3-5 draws then i start with anew one, pharmacies out here act like pins are frickin gold they rarely let me buy them

dont reuse draw needles. when you draw, there will be some substance left inside the pin, which may harbour pathogen growth. given the inexpense of needles, for goodness sakes, once and for all, JUST USE A NEW ONE

this is so stupid!!! for such a cheap little thing youre risking getting an abscess!!! how many times do i have to see these threads?!

Thanks for the info. For me getting needles isn't as easy as it may seem to the rest of you. I ordered 25 and my girl got all susupicious about the package but I was able to get the package into the bathroom and she forgot about it. Then, I have to find a hiding place for the needles. A place that is hard to find but that is easily accessible. My girl cleans the house at least once a week and I'm talking a cleaning like a madwoman and I've already had some close calls. To those of you that have always had this stuff easy, this whole issue may seem stupid to you but it is a big deal to some of us that have to do everything in secrecy.

Let me just say that the best thing to do is not reuse. This eliminates the possibility that the needle will not be sterile.

Having said that I think that needles can be safetly reused if the are flushed out with a bleach and water solution. Bleach is very effective . Much more effective than something like rubbing alcohol. This would be the standard protocol for intravenous drug users that reuse needles frequently.

I believe that a solution consisting of 10 parts water to 1 part bleach will do the trick. But you should research this further if you plan on trying it.

why not draw and shoot with the same needle, then dispose? You pussies worried that the needle my dull a little?

I would never even consider drawing with a needle, letting it sit for even a day and use it again...you are begging for an abscess.

Top Bottom