Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Reuse drawing needle

Always change.

If you hit the bottom of the vial, the end of the pin can 'barb'...put that into yourself and when you are withdrawing you could risk snagging muscle fibre...ouch!

This is a small risk, but a risk all the same.

I know I'm still a 'newbie' but have been here for ages.

FarBeyondDriven said:
been using the same one for 2 years, just sharpen it every nowand then with a file. :freak: :freak: :freak:

I cant believe you would say such an irresponsible thing without telling people to MAKE SURE THE FILE IS STERILE!

I always use the same needle to draw up the As (18g). However I use a different one (23g) each time I inject. But I soak the hell out of it in alcohol after every draw. i have completed several cycles and never a problem.

I wipe mine down with a alcohol wipe. I tried to get more and I plan to but No store has had them and I can't order online right now for all the people asking "why" there are reasons. Not everything goes perfect according to plan.

I have used the same on many times. Just make sure it is sterile. I have never had 1 issue from injecting and I have injected myself loads over the years.

Needles are cheaper than a trip to the doctor or hospital. It's pennies vs. thousands of dollars. Be safe and don't reuse even if it's just a draw needle. There's bacteria everywhere. Get a Petri dish like we did in science class and see what you grow off your reused needle and that might snap ya out of it!!!

Top Bottom