Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Research chems Vs. tabs (pharma grade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinnyd50

Decided to give Ag-guys a shot for my next run with clen. What is everyone's experience with RC vs pharma as far as dosing? I've heard research chems can be shit or under dosed so just wondering what doses would be equivalent. For example would I have to take 100mcg to get the effect of 80mcg pharma ? Curious if anyone has compared the two on a dose by dose basis.

No way to really tell. There is a lot that goes into the purity of research chemicals companies. Just start your dosing low and see how it treats you.

Decided to give Ag-guys a shot for my next run with clen. What is everyone's experience with RC vs pharma as far as dosing? I've heard research chems can be shit or under dosed so just wondering what doses would be equivalent. For example would I have to take 100mcg to get the effect of 80mcg pharma ? Curious if anyone has compared the two on a dose by dose basis.

it all depends on the chem company... some are known for quality and some, not so much... if you have the right chem company, you can even find some quality that is comparable or some times even better depending upon where they get their raws etc... there is no way to really tell unless you have it tested... bloodwork, etc...

With AG guys, specifically their aromasin, i've noticed zero difference between them and pharm grade tabs, and I've tried both on multiple cycles.

Research chems come down to the integrity of the company you choose. Some are underdosed, some are overdosed, some are compete crap.
At Superior we use two USA suppliers that test every batch before they ship to us. I've used most of our products and any issue I've had, I tell the boss immediately, and he gets on the phone with the supplier and gets things straightened out. I've had good experiences with out products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom