QV Stanazol 100

Posted: 07-Apr-2003 03:16 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about QV Stanazol 100 within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Does anyone have any experience with this winny? If so,how did you get it out of the bottle? This stuff is like Cool Whip. Any tips are much appreciated. Thanks...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

QV Stanazol 100

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

QV Stanazol 100

Old 07-Apr-2003, 03:16 PM   #1

Does anyone have any experience with this Winstrol - stanozolol? If so,how did you get it out of the bottle? This stuff is like Cool Whip. Any tips are much appreciated.

Thanks
Gallery of JUICEMONKEY  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 07-Apr-2003, 03:42 PM   #2
Vanuatu
used it extesively along with LFC on this cycle....what I found works best is to draw with an 18 or 20 gauge needle and shoot with a 23 or 25......a 25 may get clogged and all I did was pull back (as if aspirating) and continue the injection.....that worked fine.....
Gallery of gilly6993  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 07-Apr-2003, 03:53 PM   #3

Thanks for your reply. I will try it tonight.
Gallery of JUICEMONKEY  

Old 07-Apr-2003, 11:21 PM   #4

The 100 is IMO. I had two bottles and for both of them I had to uncrimp the vials and eat the like it was glue. Results were still good. I am using the 20ml 50mg right now and they are very good. I guess its hard to get that 100 in 1ml.
Gallery of Golfer18