Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A quick thought about PCT and keeping gains.

STTM

Banned
In a cycle, there are 3 points I'd like to focus on.

Point A - before cycle

Point B - end/peak of cycle

Point C - end of PCT

It seems to me, that everyone is concerned with keeping the gains from points B-C. Instead, I think the we should be looking at the cycle as a hole, and to see the changes/gains we make from points A-C.

Hope that makes sense.

In a cycle, there are 3 points I'd like to focus on.

Point A - before cycle

Point B - end/peak of cycle

Point C - end of PCT

It seems to me, that everyone is concerned with keeping the gains from points B-C. Instead, I think the we should be looking at the cycle as a hole, and to see the changes/gains we make from points A-C.

Hope that makes sense.

Good post.

My diet is far from perfect but I know that. But many guys literally only diet properly (or better) when using AAS. Before they start the common thought is pretty much once I start I will be good. Results can be made throughout the year. Not enough people get properly ready for a cycle. You can prime your body for growth. You can improve your insulin sensitivity amongst many things before starting injectables. How many guys start cycle at 25% bf wanting to bulk up... recipe for disaster. Then comes hormones... guys starting cycles with high estrogen levels etc etc. Get your body ready for growth/results before you start a cycle ;)

Top Bottom