Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Question On Mixing Test Cypionate, Please Help Me On This

JakdJay

On My 12 Week Cycle I Will Be Starting In April My Initial Plan Was To
Take Test Cypionate For the First 10 Weeks & Switch To Propionate The
Last 2 Weeks So I Can Start My Post Cycle Therapy As Soon As Possible.

But Now I Have Decided I Also Want To Run Equipose Throughout The 12 Week Cycle As Well.

So My Question Is Can I Mix Equipose With Cypionate When I Take My Injection, Or Will It Require 2 Sepearate Injections? Same Goes For Propionate?

*An Another Note How Long Can I Start My Post Cycle Therapy After My Last
Equipose Pin?

Thanks In Advance, BTW I Have Not Listed My Full Cycle As These Are Only General Questions.

I don't see any problem mixing. I mix Tren ace and test, deca and test, test prop and tren ace in the same pin before. I hate pinning 2x in one sitting haha. I've never run eq before, but I assume the prop and the eq would seperate from each other in the barrel just like Tren ace and test

Thanks Bro, Also For Anyone Who Has Ever Ran EQ When Do You Usually Start Your Post Cycle? My Whole Reason Behind Switching To Propionate Was So I Could Start My PCT Three Days Later. But now That I Have Added EQ I Have Read I Should Start My PCT 2 Weeks After My Last Pin (About The Same Active Life Of Test E). So What I Thought Of Doing Was Run EQ And Test E Or C For 12 Weeks. Then Switch To Test P For An Additional 2 Weeks Stacked With Provinar Just So My Levels Wont Drop As Much Until I Start My PCT. Any Thought Here?

So long as your not mixing oil and water. IE test suspension and eq. Though I've heard of guys doing it, I wouldn't recommend it.

Top Bottom