Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Cycle Critique

Scott.falcon

Quick SARMs Cycle Critique

Hey guys just looking for a quick critique.. ran osta solo, went well, this will be my first SARMS stack. Currently 6'1, 215lbs at about 15%bf and looking to do a nice recomp.

1-8 lgd4033 (5mg/day to start)
1-8 s4 (25mg am/pm)
1-12 gw501516 20mg/day
8-12 ostarine 10mg/day
8-12 torem 90/60/60/30

I also want to run a low dose AI for weeks 1-12, tapering down towards the end.. I was wanting to use formeron or something in that category but it's no longer for sale. Would aromasin or adex be a better choice, or a different OTC pct?

Last edited:
your on the right track but it definitely needs some tweaking bro... you don't need a full out ai... dspark is more than sufficient with the amount of androsta it contains on top of the multitude of other benefits it contains... here is the layout...

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 dspark n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
1-12 n2slin Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
clomid 50/25/25/25 AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thanks dylan appreciate it.. will be starting this shortly after new years.. any issue running torem over clomid? Have run nolva and didnt like it, the emotional sides with clomid make me nervous and i figure since fh and lsh are virtually unaffected ny sarms torem would be sufficient since I'll just be concerned with jumpstarting test production.

Thanks dylan appreciate it.. will be starting this shortly after new years.. any issue running torem over clomid? Have run nolva and didnt like it, the emotional sides with clomid make me nervous and i figure since fh and lsh are virtually unaffected ny sarms torem would be sufficient since I'll just be concerned with jumpstarting test production.

As long as you don't abuse the dosage of Clomid, and keep it at 50mg or less per day, you should not have any emotional side effects from it. Those sides come from high doses

Re: Quick SARMs Cycle Critique

Hey guys just looking for a quick critique.. ran osta solo, went well, this will be my first SARMS stack. Currently 6'1, 215lbs at about 15%bf and looking to do a nice recomp.

1-8 lgd4033 (5mg/day to start)
1-8 s4 (25mg am/pm)
1-12 gw501516 20mg/day
8-12 ostarine 10mg/day
8-12 torem 90/60/60/30

I also want to run a low dose AI for weeks 1-12, tapering down towards the end.. I was wanting to use formeron or something in that category but it's no longer for sale. Would aromasin or adex be a better choice, or a different OTC pct?

extend it 12 weeks and leave the osta for pct.. i dont use lgd and osta at the same time.

you can go with torem... its a metabolite of nolva, just so your aware... if your going to use torem then run it at 90/60/60/30... you will absolutely love the stack i provided you bro... let me know if you need any help along the way and i'll be happy to help...

Thanks again everyone so pumped to start this after the holiday craziness is over.. definitely going to need a recomp after eating everything in sight this month

Top Bottom