Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A question Ive always wanted to know the answer to...

emptywallet

When you shoot, and then withdraw the needle and blood runs out and down your leg, does gear come out with it? Is it a wasted shot?

I don't believe so............you may have just went through a vein. Don't worry about bro, happens to me a lot.

no you dont waste the shot. the oil is still in the muscle you just skimed a blood vessal on the way in or out and a little runs out the hole you made with the needle. dont worry about it - happens to everyone.

i had a ton of oil run down my as one time. i know i wasted the shot. injected with a 1.5" needle too. only happened one week about 2 times. really strange

think about when you've bled really bad after an injection. well it was like that but clean oil. no blood mixed in or anything. it's never happened since

Depending on the amount of oil I don't think the shot is wasted. Its happend to me though & at the time I also thought "I'm wasting it", but it is such a miniscule amount it doesn't matter.

If you have problems like that alot . use the z-trac method.

It is where before inserting the needle you use your thumb and index finger to pull the skin about a 16th of an inch over and then isert the needle,plunge the syringe, pull out the needle and then let go of the skin.

It lessens bleeding.

Dillon

Im just saying, if blood runs out of the hole, does that mean the gear is coming out as well? mixed in with the blood? or does the gear stay in the muscle and just blood come out of the hole?

Im just saying, if blood runs out of the hole, does that mean the gear is coming out as well? mixed in with the blood? or does the gear stay in the muscle and just blood come out of the hole?

Top Bottom