Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Tren-Prop test dose

elmerpr

Is it 50ml of test prop and 50ml tren ace ED good for an 8 week cycle? I am planing to follow that 8 tren weeks with some injectable winni for 4 additional weeks to make a total of 12 weeks of a lean mass cycle. I am afraid it could be some small dose of tren-test. In my last cycle i did test-cyp/EQ/tren-en for 10 weeks and to be honest i think the EQ was unnecesary because the potency of the Tren-en: it was a waste of gear for me.

Tell me your opinions!

PD: i am new as a Plat. member, but i have been reading this forum for over a year.

elmerpr said:
Is it 50ml of test prop and 50ml tren ace ED good for an 8 week cycle? I am planing to follow that 8 tren weeks with some injectable winni for 4 additional weeks to make a total of 12 weeks of a lean mass cycle. I am afraid it could be some small dose of tren-test. In my last cycle i did test-cyp/EQ/tren-en for 10 weeks and to be honest i think the EQ was unnecesary because the potency of the Tren-en: it was a waste of gear for me.

Tell me your opinions!

PD: i am new as a Plat. member, but i have been reading this forum for over a year.

If you injected 50ML of Test Prop and 50ML of Tren you will probably die. You mean 50mg Prop and 50mg Tren ED. This dosage would be fine

VascularitY said:
If you injected 50ML of Test Prop and 50ML of Tren you will probably die. You mean 50mg Prop and 50mg Tren ED. This dosage would be fine

oh, yes... sorry you are right. it was a miss type. thanks for your response!

This is what I would and have done in the past:

Test prop weeks 1-12 @ 50mg/d.
Tren Ace: Weeks 1-10 @ 50mg/d.
Winny: Weeks 6-12 @ 50,g/d.
AIFM for an AI

PCT:

Weeks 10/11-12: hcg @ 500-1,000iu per day + AIFM
Weeks 13-15 Clomid @ 50mg/d + AIFM
Weeks 16+: AIFM

Dosages should be ED, but concentrations per day can be adjusted....ie 75mg/d of tren and prop....if needed.

BMJ

Top Bottom