Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about estrogen, Veterans ONLY!

tommboy

Is bloat directly related to the amount of estrogen you have? Or are there other things involved? For example could I destroy all the bloat I have by dosing with like 2.5 mg's of Letro (I know this would lower estrogen dramatically and give me no sex drive)? Or are there other factors invlolved that create it? PLEASE DONT ANSWER THIS QUESTION UNLESS YOU ARE 100 % SURE ON THIS TOPIC THANKS!!!

DIET can definitely have an effect on bloat.Carbohydrates,particularly simple carbs,can be quite osmotic and make you retain sub-Q water,as well as excesses of sodium.You can still be bloated/smooth in the presence of low E if your diet is sloppy.

tommboy said:
Is bloat directly related to the amount of estrogen you have? Or are there other things involved? For example could I destroy all the bloat I have by dosing with like 2.5 mg's of Letro (I know this would lower estrogen dramatically and give me no sex drive)? Or are there other factors invlolved that create it? PLEASE DONT ANSWER THIS QUESTION UNLESS YOU ARE 100 % SURE ON THIS TOPIC THANKS!!!

Estrogen holds fluid and with increasing estrogen comes fluid retention..but thier are other factors such as sodium uptake and poor water consumption that can cause water retention as well. Keep in mind that getting completly rid of estrogen in our bodies is not beneficial to us either..

tommboy said:
Besides aromatization, diet can play a big key in the way you look (i.e. bloat).

Using the most powerful AI on the market, letrozole along with diuretics should keep you dry to the bone.

Natural OTC diuretics:
vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine
increase water intake and start taking in distilled water instead of bottled

Also, this potassium article will explain to you the importance of potassium in any diet.
http://www.forums.isteroids.com/str...les-forum/9709-something-you-really-need.html

Mr.X said:
Besides aromatization, diet can play a big key in the way you look (i.e. bloat).

Using the most powerful AI on the market, letrozole along with diuretics should keep you dry to the bone.

Natural OTC diuretics:
vitamin C, dandelion root, glycerin, and caffeine
increase water intake and start taking in distilled water instead of bottled

Also, this potassium article will explain to you the importance of potassium in any diet.
http://www.forums.isteroids.com/str...les-forum/9709-something-you-really-need.html

Whats behind the suggestion of distilled water VS bottled water ?

What are we trying to iliminate by this , the reason i ask is becasue i drink 100% well water becasue i live on a farm .

boxerjake said:
Whats behind the suggestion of distilled water VS bottled water ?

What are we trying to iliminate by this , the reason i ask is becasue i drink 100% well water becasue i live on a farm .

Bottled water can have a lot of impurities and some contain a high amount of sodium. Distilled water is usually prepared and bottled on the spot, so it doesn't go into the big trucks like 'bottled water' where a ton of shit can get into the water from the metal tanks. I remember reading a news story about bottled water containing all sorts of microbes, sodium and cholorine chemicals in it because of the holding tank - I think it even had traces of an ammonia cleaner. Of course, between tap and bottled, I'd go with bottled - tap is low on my list of "drinkable" water.

just a little input here:
everytime i jump on dbol my chest starts to flare a little leading me to believe that it's gyno. Well so far this summer i been all over the place and not really following my diet etc... and guess what i put on some undesirable weight and bam the flare up is back.. I can say that 100% this time my flareup is diet related. Yeah when on they may get a little sensitive yada yada but each time in my case when they flare up it's due to rapid weight gain... Been clean for a year! (diet diet diet)

Mr.X said:
Bottled water can have a lot of impurities and some contain a high amount of sodium. Distilled water is usually prepared and bottled on the spot, so it doesn't go into the big trucks like 'bottled water' where a ton of shit can get into the water from the metal tanks. I remember reading a news story about bottled water containing all sorts of microbes, sodium and cholorine chemicals in it because of the holding tank - I think it even had traces of an ammonia cleaner. Of course, between tap and bottled, I'd go with bottled - tap is low on my list of "drinkable" water.

Disani even says it may contain sodium right on the bottle.... I try to stick with fiji and poland spring no tap for me what so ever.

salt and lack of hydration are the only things that bloat me. dbols and test did not, they gave me gyno but did not bloat me. when i am eating too much salt and find myself being dry mouthed or just haven't gotten in enough water i tend to bloat especially around the belly. you have to understand that the more water you drink the less you will hold. if the body is constantly getting a supply it will flush it out rather than store water causing bloat. so if you aren't drinking enough up the water. salt will bloat you as well. if your diet has a lot of sodium cut it. lastly if you are going to run letro i would throw in proviron and your libido should be ok. aromasin or aifm are a better choice imo. aifm will not effect your libido and it took a lot of water off me i did not even think i was holding.

bruce410 said:
salt and lack of hydration are the only things that bloat me. dbols and test did not, they gave me gyno but did not bloat me. when i am eating too much salt and find myself being dry mouthed or just haven't gotten in enough water i tend to bloat especially around the belly. you have to understand that the more water you drink the less you will hold. if the body is constantly getting a supply it will flush it out rather than store water causing bloat. so if you aren't drinking enough up the water. salt will bloat you as well. if your diet has a lot of sodium cut it. lastly if you are going to run letro i would throw in proviron and your libido should be ok. aromasin or aifm are a better choice imo. aifm will not effect your libido and it took a lot of water off me i did not even think i was holding.

Letro only effects libido because it lowers estrogen so much

Top Bottom