Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about eating & training

Trenohazard

Hey guys
I'm currently on Tren Ace & Prop 100mh eod trying to bulk, 83kg 173cm 10-11%BF

1. I'm currently doing A- Chest & Back B- Arms & Shoulders C- Legs, rest, repeat.
The
So I'm basically having arm day after chest & back workout, my arms are lil sore after chest n back day, should I hit them again day after on seperate arm day? Won't that cause overtraining?

2. I'm currently eating x3 protein of my body weight, 450g carbs and 90g fats, is that enough for 83kg?

I'm just paranoid sometimes lol, wanted to check im doing everything right

I think it doesnt depends that much in what order are your body parts in split. It should be ranked from your weakest body part to your strongest. I am on similar split. (A-delts&abs,B-Arms,C-chest&back,D-legs, Rest).

As far as you exercise with proper technique and right weight only sore muscles should be that what you are primary working. So if you after Chest&Back day feel sore yours arms, dude check your technique and rather decrease little bit of weight.

And about eating ? It looks good. Stick with it for a while and you will see how your body will react. After that increase or decrease calories.

You'll get different opinions on this, and you could do a lot of things if you're worried about soreness and overtraining. One way to go would be (A) Chest/Tri's, (B) Back/Bi's and (C) Legs/Shoulders - or switch days B and C around. Also, I agree with matosv about the diet, looks good.

I used to do that also, I found just more beneficial to train muscles that aren't still sore. You can split your training up even more so. George is onto something there ^^ I usually split up shoulders and legs.
Chest-tris
Back- bi's
Legs- (maybe chest quickly at the end lol)
Shoulders- tris or bis
And then also mix it up also if certain muscles are too sore to train. The point is to shock your body and keep it guessing.

Top Bottom