Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

q on organon sustanon250 green label

PKA

nile,,,, green american print, but bottles are different size and doesn't have that sting taste like some others do. I've never seen american print without papers.... not to sure

like these?

http://www.anabolex.com/cgi-bin/ima...w&link=Sustanon&image=nile3.jpg&img=16&tt=img

Egypt has a law where companies must use homemade raw materials. They limit what you can import to manufacture gear. Hence, if a vial is odd sized or is filled to an odd level, they cannot afford to throw it away.

They could care less about vial quality..they only care about what is inside the vial.

Then again, there is a shit load of fake Nile green amps coming out of Canada lately. They look exactly like the real Niles too.

I just picked up a bunch of Nile sus all green text. My amps are dif. in size also i think thats normal my batch # 91103 exp. 5/04. Any info on these ? What batch # and exp. do you have??

Hey dsco, I have been doing those exact same Niles (same batch and exp.) for 7 weeks now and I have not had any results. I bumped it up to 500mg/wk (from 250mg) last week so maybe I will see some results. My partner is on them too and he has not had any results either. Hopefull they were just underdosed and I will get some affect with the increase to 2 vials a week. :bawling:

Hardone im doin 1000 / mg week im goin on 5 weeks no crazy results like i was expecting im not sure if these are fake or i am expecting to much. This sucks!!!!!!!!!! Wanna get jacked already Do u think yours are real? If mine are fake my source is gonna have props

dsco...it could be counterfeit thru Canada. These knockoffs are so good it's tough to tell. Don't forget, real Niles are never consistent so it nakes Nile a prime candidate to counterfeit.

Sorry to hear that bro. We have a bunch of fake Nile's floating around New England. That's why we end up buying Omna's from Europe or Infar's from Asia

BUMP

I got the same batch ( 91103, 5/04). Starting to questions if these are real also. Before i went to the Niles, i was on the russian sus. I dont even see a close of result as i did with the russians. Anyone have any other info?

Top Bottom