Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Puss after injecting

babyhulk52

Do I need to be worried if I saw a lil puss after removing needle after my test prop injection.
What should I do or will the lump and infection go away
D

Are you sure it was puss and not the oil leaking back out? Sometimes if you don't inject deep enough it can lump and leak. Then you run the possibility of infection where the oil is trapped beneath the skin and above the muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Do I need to be worried if I saw a lil puss after removing needle after my test prop injection.
What should I do or will the lump and infection go away
D

at minimal dont use that site again till it heals. are you sure it was puss or could be oil deposit?

monitor it , if it is infected bad enough you might have to seek a doctor and some antiboics

I think you guys are right, could be the oil from not injecting deep enough. I do have a lump on the right side. I use a 1 in injecting needle, is that long enough for the glutes?

I think you guys are right, could be the oil from not injecting deep enough. I do have a lump on the right side. I use a 1 in injecting needle, is that long enough for the glutes?

1.5 are best for glutes

please check your pm i sent you .very important

A lump is kind of vague, is it significantly off of the skin and red? I never heard of puss coming out of a glute you most likely injected to fast or unsteady and some oil leaked, and the irritation was from poor technique, obviously monitor it tho especially the redness or swelling around the site

1.5 is what I used on Glutes...I think what you saw was some oil leaking... Sometimes, blood comes out but only few... I just apply pressure instantly after removing the needle.

Top Bottom