Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron VS. Anavar

I'll rather take proviron over anavar because it helped with hardness and helped raise my libido! I'll take winny over anavar if I want to dry out a little.

That dude

I've taken both separately as sole compounds. Proviron is more like dry and hard (plus libido is insane) and Anavar is more like a "pumped" hard.

Anavar has been proven in studies to reduce abdominal fat, whereas I have not heard that about Proviron.

Anavar has been proven in studies to reduce abdominal fat, whereas I have not heard that about Proviron.

actually proviron is the only steroid that can bind to AR receptors in fat cells. I think both drugprofile and pages shows this fact.

this is the 4th time I have clicked on this thread cause i was still thinking about my answer. well i have come to the conclusion that NEITHER is the answer. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET is the answer to reducing fat.

as far as muscle hardness then proviron is a good choice to stack into a cycle. but why would you want to get your muscles hard unless you were competing or getting ready for photo's? sometimes hard muscles can really backfire on you, trust me i know it cause the last time i ran proviron or masteron i literally couldn't even touch my right hand onto my left delt.. thats how TIGHT and HARD my muscles were. it really was uncomfortable to lose flexibility like that.

So what the hell is all the blah blah blah hype about Anavar. Seems like Proviron is better. Shiiiiit! lol

this is the 4th time I have clicked on this thread cause i was still thinking about my answer. well i have come to the conclusion that NEITHER is the answer. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET is the answer to reducing fat.

as far as muscle hardness then proviron is a good choice to stack into a cycle. but why would you want to get your muscles hard unless you were competing or getting ready for photo's? sometimes hard muscles can really backfire on you, trust me i know it cause the last time i ran proviron or masteron i literally couldn't even touch my right hand onto my left delt.. thats how TIGHT and HARD my muscles were. it really was uncomfortable to lose flexibility like that.

Steve, Proviron has THAT strong of an effect? I was contemplating running it this summer, but there's no way I want to lose that kind of flexibility. You're honestly the 1st I think I've heard mention this, so that's a good thing to know.

Steve, I know that you were having flexibility issues with your tren cycle too. Your accupunturist said it was from growing so fast, i think you said. Have you heard of this with others?

proviron just does too much damages to my hairline--all the DHTs do. I save the few tabs I have when my wife wants me to put out

Top Bottom