Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron, dafuq is going on?

Gunslinger007

As a home-brewer, I have placed order from probably 20 or more different powder sources. Gotten a lot of bunk shit. Gotten a good amount of the real deal (knowing someone with access to a HPLC helps). I've even found a few sources with ACTUAL legitimate Primobolan (REAL Primo is fucking amazing, btw, nothing compares, nothing.)

Now, onto Proviron.

I have ordered Proviron from like 10 different raw suppliers. Bunk, every damned time. Not only bunk, but the shit can be dangerous too, like give you liver pains second day into dosing (yeah I jump the gun on the test results, I want to experiment)

I've order BD Proviron, IP Proviron, Balkan Proviron, supposed Bayer Proviron. All bunk shit. All of it. Didn't do one damned thing, even mega-dosing the shit, up to 500mg per DOSE.

I have gotten real Proviron ONE TIME, and that was from a supplier with a "z" somewhere in his name. That was the ONLY time. Stuff made me hornier than I have ever been in my life, and after a couple weeks my hair started to shed at a higher than normal rate.

Real Proviron is like a fucking unicorn to find. What the hell is going on?

I was able to get Bayer real stuff until about 2006--and have gotten only bunk since then--so never again.

it seems that proviron quality is one of the hardest things to find... i see so many fake proviron complaints that its insane... That really sucks too because it has a lot of quality and benefit... Bayer is definitely what you would want, but finding it is not the easiest bro...

As a home-brewer, I have placed order from probably 20 or more different powder sources. Gotten a lot of bunk shit. Gotten a good amount of the real deal (knowing someone with access to a HPLC helps). I've even found a few sources with ACTUAL legitimate Primobolan (REAL Primo is fucking amazing, btw, nothing compares, nothing.)

Now, onto Proviron.

I have ordered Proviron from like 10 different raw suppliers. Bunk, every damned time. Not only bunk, but the shit can be dangerous too, like give you liver pains second day into dosing (yeah I jump the gun on the test results, I want to experiment)

I've order BD Proviron, IP Proviron, Balkan Proviron, supposed Bayer Proviron. All bunk shit. All of it. Didn't do one damned thing, even mega-dosing the shit, up to 500mg per DOSE.

I have gotten real Proviron ONE TIME, and that was from a supplier with a "z" somewhere in his name. That was the ONLY time. Stuff made me hornier than I have ever been in my life, and after a couple weeks my hair started to shed at a higher than normal rate.

Real Proviron is like a fucking unicorn to find. What the hell is going on?

Clear your inbox bro. I was going to PM you.

Why not just get the Orginal Beyer stuff? It's dirt cheap. We pay around $2 for twenty here.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I've used Geneza, Balkan, and Bayer. The UGL were okay imo, but the Bayer blew them out of the water. Such great benefits proviron gives you.. makes every cycle better. It's one of those things that if you can go pharma grade.. and it's legit, then it is a no brainer.

Top Bottom