Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Proviron, Clomid, Nolva, HCG dosage suggestion

Pothead420420

In the middle of a Tren/Test Cyp/EQ/Winny cycle. Was seeing what you guys would recommend dosage and timing wise for my on cycle/PCT. The Clomid, Nolva, and Proviron I have are bottles of 50ml-25mg/ml. I have 2 bottles of 5000iu hcg. Also I am tapering off of the EQ early so it doesn't mess with the timing of the start of the pct. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

In the middle of a Tren/Test Cyp/EQ/Winny cycle. Was seeing what you guys would recommend dosage and timing wise for my on cycle/PCT. The Clomid, Nolva, and Proviron I have are bottles of 50ml-25mg/ml. I have 2 bottles of 5000iu hcg. Also I am tapering off of the EQ early so it doesn't mess with the timing of the start of the pct. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

bro, you don't need to and should not taper off eq early... while it is a longer ester, it causes very low amounts of suppression and it does not need to be stopped early...

provrion 50 mg day

hcg 1000 ius week the last 2 weeks before pct

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20//20/20

what does your entire pct look like?

Thanks for the help. It seemed like there were mixed reviews about it so I just decided to up the dose end it 3 weeks before I stopped the cyp. would you recommend I start the clomid/Nolva 2 weeks after last jab? Also I only have 1 bottle of proviron I was planning on running the last 25 days oc with it should that be planned to run to end the day before I start the clomid? Also I only have 10000ius in total should I run 500p per week or hit 10000 the week before starting the clomid? Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the help. It seemed like there were mixed reviews about it so I just decided to up the dose end it 3 weeks before I stopped the cyp. would you recommend I start the clomid/Nolva 2 weeks after last jab? Also I only have 1 bottle of proviron I was planning on running the last 25 days oc with it should that be planned to run to end the day before I start the clomid? Also I only have 10000ius in total should I run 500p per week or hit 10000 the week before starting the clomid? Thanks

2 weeks after to start pct... Then get more proviron... Pretty simple solution... 500 is fine

Try and throw some osta from sarms1 in your pct.It will help you keep your gains, you will love it bro.

In a different state now don't have connections or I would. When would you rec I dose the proviron? Thanks for the input everyone.

that really makes no difference on when you dose proviron... some people split them if your taking a higher dose but at 25 mg im assuming that's only one pill so it makes no difference when... i would try to do it close to the same time each day but other than that, your fine any time man...

here is a full pct layout for you...

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Top Bottom