Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prone to gyno ... Best cycle to take to bulk

Thanks you've been very helpful 1 last question, I know uv got a life too lol

After this 12 week cycle ends it's early summer here in the uk , so was thinking of maybe cruising on a low test instead of the pct? Is this a bad idea because I'm prone to gyno? Should I just do a pct?

Deciding whether you are going to come off, or blast and cruise is up to you. If I were you, I would come off and do PCT.

Not sure mate picking it up tonight will let u know, couldn't get hold of the winny either so had to get dbols....:( so gonna front load with the dbol and add some winny from week 8 -12? Sound good to you? Gonna run dbols low though as u said there bad from gyno how many mg a day would u say mate? Btw what cycle you on at the moment?

Test, DBol, and Winny will be a real nice cycle. Run the adex and nolva on cycle and all should be fine with the gyno.

30-40mg per day of Dbol is a good dosage. Id run the winny the last 6 weeks.

I am not on a cycle at the moment.. just cruising on a low dose of test with some.peptides. Going to start a stack of Test, Primo, Tren, and Mast pretty soon.

So drop the dbol end of week 6 straight on the winny? Sorry to ask u so many question just wanna get this cycle right?

Top Bottom