Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prone to gyno ... Best cycle to take to bulk

Depends on what you have ran before and how you reacted. I would run the Test anywhere between 400mg-1000mg a week based on your goal. But if you are prone to gyno, then you will want to stay more towards the bottom end of that.

Awsum thanks for the info man, I was thinking of front loading with dbols for the first 4 weeks then taking them week 10 -14 stop the test at week 12 then start pct end of 14th week?

If you are prone to gyno, I would look into other orals to kickstart your cycle with. TBol, Winstrol, and Var are all viable options. You could even go the PH route and look into MSten or Epistane. I've cycled a lot, and Epistane is one of my favorite orals.

I can only get hold of the more popular stuff like dbol oxys anavar naps and winstrol which would you consider best with my goals thanks a lot for the info

Well, then I would just keep it simple.

Run 400mg of Test for 12 weeks total. Run 50mg of Winstrol the first 4 weeks, and then again from weeks 9-12. Eat above maintaince calories, and you should see nice lean, dry, keepable gains.

Great thanks mate that what I'll do then. Is .5 of arimadex eod good on this cycle and do I need nova aswell?

.5mg/eod is a good starting dosage for adex. You should get bloodwork down 4-5 weeks into cycle to check your Test and Estrogen levels. If you notice signs of gyno, then adding 20mg/day of Nolva will help keep that away.

Top Bottom