Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Prolactin gyno (milky tits) need help

Chestbrahther

26 years old
1,76 m
81 kg
Hi erveyone, I did a test cyp and dbol cycle, test 8 weeks, dbol 4.
I did my pct with HCG Nolva and Clomid. The problem is that I got some fluid off my nipple if i squeeze. Its very little but I want to end it as soon as possible. Ive read that its a prolactin issue, so I bought Pramipexole and I took 0.5mg ED for almost a month and it didnt stop. My quiestion is, the only way this can happen is by high prolactin levels? If it is, I think i should up the Pramipexole dose maybe up to 1mg ED. Anyone had this and could help me out?

Ps: I dont have gyno/bitch tits, its more like a lump under the nipple and if i squeeze i get some fluid. Its not noticeable at all.

Nah pramis nasty stuff if you go too high. I'd say its just your hormones trying to normalize after pct, you got all kinds of estro, prolactin, test, all that trying to find its happy medium and start leveling out again. I'd wait it out, maybe another nolva run.

Stop squeezing your nipples!
Really tho, it just aggravates it into getting worse.

That's all what I would do, maybe someone else has better input

Nah pramis nasty stuff if you go too high. I'd say its just your hormones trying to normalize after pct, you got all kinds of estro, prolactin, test, all that trying to find its happy medium and start leveling out again. I'd wait it out, maybe another nolva run.

Stop squeezing your nipples!
Really tho, it just aggravates it into getting worse.

That's all what I would do, maybe someone else has better input

So is it normal? The hormone unbalance leads to milky tits? How much do i have to wait until the hormones balance again so this ends?

Top Bottom