Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

primo and prostate enlargement

HOV

hey guys before i start my test 500mg/primobolan 600mg i was a little concernced about the prostate enlargement people tend to get when they run high doses of primo.

is this something i should monitor and watch while im on cycle?

are their any supplements to help out? im all about getting bigger, just want to minimize the health risks, especially when it comes to the prostate.

hey guys before i start my test 500mg/primobolan 600mg i was a little concernced about the prostate enlargement people tend to get when they run high doses of primo.

is this something i should monitor and watch while im on cycle?

are their any supplements to help out? im all about getting bigger, just want to minimize the health risks, especially when it comes to the prostate.

I think its something EVERY male should watch,,,AAS or not.
PRIMO shouldnt be any problems from my experience.

primo is generally considered one of the safest aas you can take... the sides on it will be very minimal and i have not seen this issue come up with anyone before... anything is possible but the chances of it would be very slim...

primo is generally considered one of the safest aas you can take... the sides on it will be very minimal and i have not seen this issue come up with anyone before... anything is possible but the chances of it would be very slim...

Yea, this ^^^

If your worried just throw in some saw palametto

Primo is dht right?
Mast and t-bol are both dht and they both caused me bad prostate enlargement when i ran them.
So bad i have swore off all dht.
I would love to know why this happens.

Being that Primo is a DHT it is very possible that your prostate could get bent over and buttfucked by the Primo.
I know that last 3 cycles of just test alone I personally have gotten some slight enlargement issues happening.

What has worked for me is saw palmetto. The bottle says take 1-2caps daily. I take 4 caps 4 times a day. It takes a week or two but it definatley helped me a ton.

Primo is a DHT derivative -- not as hard on the hair and prostate as proviron, mast or even winny.

Well mast and t-bol both had me pissing my pants for months (separate cycles)
Even though it is mild i still suspect primo would cause me more of the same because of the lenth of time one needs to run it.

definitely every man should have check their promo status after forties. Ans your problem seems not much issue, better consult with doctor and he will give some suggestions on what supplements to take depends on your primobolan.

Top Bottom