Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Precontest help...............

poompoom

Please review my pre contest cycle.

Now I've been running clen win t3 tren a prop for 4 months now and plan to extend it until my contest date(october), I've decided to add something more in my cycle a little bit and cut off winny and use anavar instead, I've had experience of running steroids cycle for more than 6 months in my life and didn't have a proper PCT(clomid alone for a month 4tabs a day). Things went bad, felt depressed for months and etc.......Until I ran into another cycle again and everything then recovered just fine, I came back stronger and more energized.

I don't even have a proper PCT now or even cycle supports.. I know how I perceived to a lot of people on Elite Fitness:) It's bad and please don't try to do that at home without your proper PCT!!!! I've had a bad experiences, but I learn to live with it. that's why I'm here to ask you guys questions so I can have a proper cycle with a proper PCT next year.

Stats 193 lbs bodyfat 5-6% Height 5'8 Been running for 4 months and I'm in the best shape of my life, I'm as jacked as jeff seid.
But still need more size for competition.(I want to compete at 75 kgs.)

Strength

Leg Press 1300+ lbs x 20
Shoulder Press 100-110 lbs x 17
Side Lateral Rise 80 lbs x 12
Dumbbell Hammer Curl 100 lbs x 12

This is what my next cycle look like and I will start it on 7th august and run it until october 13th that is a contest date.

T3 100 mcg/day
Clen 80 mg/day
Anavar 50 mg/day
Tren A 50 mg/EOD
Prop 100 mg/EOD
Primobolan 300 mg/week

Now the questions.

I still consider halotestin for 2 weeks before contest date, but how much do you recommend?

And what proper PCT and cycle supports should I get for this cycle?

Is primo and anavar the best options here, can these to be changed to another? Is adding more masterone will be even better?, I heard that masterone is very good for contest prep.

And thanks for reading and I appreciate all your helps.

Yup masteron is the way to go. It only makes sense if you are under 10% bf which makes it perfect for yr case, otherwise u won't see a difference. Its a hardening drug. Best pct is just cruising until your next cycle otherwise its just a roller-coaster. Wish u luck. Primo works best for me when Im cutting. But its quite pricy so Im not using it now. Im using EQ with my tren ace and test prop and threw in 100mgs of stromba pills.

I would use Winstrol over Anavar going into the show. Tren A dosage I would make 100mg EOD. I would strongly suggest Masteron P at 150mg EOD going into the show as well.

Optimal PCT for best recovery:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or Phytoserms (PM me or see threads below for info and discounts) http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Just a couple thoughts I have..

You are already very lean, you said you want more size, you are running 100mcg of T3. You're not going to get much bigger with that dose of T3. Therefore, I would drop the T3 and Clen until you are closer to the show.

Thanks for all your replies, but I have to disagree on bumping tren to 100 because I have already had 90 mg tren ed before for a week or two. I felt that it was unnecessary because I felt very tight with 90 mg tren, I felt like my body was very very heavy. It felt uncomfortable so I decided to drop it down to 50 and it didn't negatively affect to my gains. I didn't lose any pounds or strength. So 50 or 100 mgs are no different to me except that the more I take the more I feel uncomfortable.

Top Bottom